News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Most boring country in the world

Started by Josquius, March 15, 2012, 07:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the most boring country in the world?

Belarus
1 (2.5%)
Belgium
8 (20%)
Bolivia
0 (0%)
Canada
1 (2.5%)
Denmark
7 (17.5%)
Finland
1 (2.5%)
Hungary
0 (0%)
Sweden
2 (5%)
Switzerland
9 (22.5%)
New Zealand
0 (0%)
Norway
1 (2.5%)
United Kingdom
2 (5%)
United Stats
2 (5%)
Other
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on March 16, 2012, 09:43:50 AM
In that case, how can Belgium be boring? Historically, that's where Europe goes to fight its battles.   :lol:

And the Flems with all their internet angst against their hated enemies.  But if I actually was in Belgium isn't that like beer Disneyland?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on March 16, 2012, 09:44:46 AMBut if I actually was in Belgium isn't that like beer Disneyland?
And how!

Though it shouldn't exist Belgium's a lovely country.  Especially if you like mussels, beer and frites.
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Belgium, Finland and New Zealand are the usual suspects.
Surprised at the total lack of NZ support.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on March 16, 2012, 10:03:36 AM
Surprised at the total lack of NZ support.

What about the huge hordes of Orcs roaming the countryside?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

Belgium is one of my favourite countries, I've always had a good time there and there is so much to see and.........er.......drink.

11B4V

Those fucking Swedes. Only interesting one is the Swedish Chef.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

For me I think a better criteria for how 'boring' a country might be is to measure how pervasive the cultural or political norms are. 
So North Korea, assuming one isn't terrified whilst being there, is probably rather 'boring', whereas San Francisco just on its own is possible more interesting.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Warspite

Countries like Switzerland and Sweden could never be considered "boring" by anyone who's been to Saudi Arabia or Brunei.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Crazy_Ivan80

en Belgium doesn't exist. the internet says so!

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

IKEA salesperson of the year, 1979.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V