News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Most boring country in the world

Started by Josquius, March 15, 2012, 07:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the most boring country in the world?

Belarus
1 (2.5%)
Belgium
8 (20%)
Bolivia
0 (0%)
Canada
1 (2.5%)
Denmark
7 (17.5%)
Finland
1 (2.5%)
Hungary
0 (0%)
Sweden
2 (5%)
Switzerland
9 (22.5%)
New Zealand
0 (0%)
Norway
1 (2.5%)
United Kingdom
2 (5%)
United Stats
2 (5%)
Other
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Josquius

I included the usual suspects and a few randomers.

And dang typos.
United Stats...:

██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

There's only a 10% of being bored in the United Stats.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2012, 07:30:41 PM
There's only a 10% of being bored in the United Stats.

4 out of 5 of dentists agree.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

No way Belarus should be on the list if Austria isn't.

Also, San Marino, Andorra....very boring.  At least Liechtenstein's monarch threw a hissy fit and threatened to leave.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jacob

If you find an entire country boring, it's most likely because you are supremely boring yourself.

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on March 15, 2012, 07:56:38 PM
If you find an entire country boring, it's most likely because you are supremely boring yourself.

Well some countries are fairly small.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Tonitrus

I agree.  I am sure pretty much every country has something for someone.

But I am understanding the question along the lines of "they never do anything interesting, or of note, on the world stage".

Jacob

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 15, 2012, 08:05:07 PM

I agree.  I am sure pretty much every country has something for someone.

But I am understanding the question along the lines of "they never do anything interesting, or of note, on the world stage".

Even so, if you pay even a little bit of attention there are interesting political dynamics going on everywhere.

Josquius

To be the "most boring" of a set something doesn't actually have to be boring. :p
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Vatican city can probably get dull after a while.  Not a good place to pick up chicks, distinct lack of roller coasters, only one theater.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017