News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Warhammer 40K on the BBC

Started by Jacob, March 13, 2012, 09:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

CountDeMoney

QuoteIt's a universe that's simultaneously nihilistic and joyous. It's incredibly British in that way."

:lol:

Tamas

I liked the lil' girl who dresses in pink to psych off the nerds at the table  :D

CountDeMoney

Quote3 Hours ago

I loved playing Warhammer 40K when I was younger. Unfortunately for me my parents clocked on how expensive it was and stopped buying me models and paint!

Nice; real supportive and encouraging parents there.

Josquius

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 13, 2012, 10:09:51 AM
Quote3 Hours ago

I loved playing Warhammer 40K when I was younger. Unfortunately for me my parents clocked on how expensive it was and stopped buying me models and paint!

Nice; real supportive and encouraging parents there.

It is damn expensive.
And its not like its going to get a kid anything.

Though stupid guy for bitching. He should be happy his parents bought him stuff in the first place. Mine didn:t bar the odd christmas and birthday present.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Arts and crafts are good things to encourage in children and teenagers.  Better to have the kid painting silly death warriors then in the garage trying to huff the paint.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on March 13, 2012, 07:49:46 PM
Arts and crafts are good things to encourage in children and teenagers.  Better to have the kid painting silly death warriors then in the garage trying to huff the paint.

You can't do both at the same time ?   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Lettow77

If anything, I'd think painting 40k figures makes you more likely to sniff paint. I mean, it's right there.

Also, wood elves are delightful and fantasy is the superior setting.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney