Negro President causes increased number of Good ol' boys, Caligas

Started by CountDeMoney, March 08, 2012, 03:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2012, 10:42:55 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2012, 10:03:25 AM
It's only because he's black.  Everybody knows it, but nobody wants to admit it.

ZOMG IT WULD BE TEH SAME WITH A WHITE DUDE

No, no it wouldn't.  And you all know it.

You're old enough to remember the Clinton years, right?

The agitation during the Clinton years is nothing compared to now, and you know it.

There's a big difference between being pissed off that a Democratic centrist steals a couple of your ideas versus everything from challenging the legitimacy of the President's birth, to showing up at campaign rallies with guns, to calling the President a liar during a Presidential Address to the United States Congress, to "feeling threatened" on an airport tarmac.

So don't gimme that shit.  You fucking know better.  It's different when there's a nigger involved.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2012, 11:10:48 AM
It's only because he's black.  Everybody knows it, but nobody wants to admit it.

The agitation during the Clinton years is nothing compared to now, and you know it.

There's a big difference between being pissed off that a Democratic centrist steals a couple of your ideas versus everything from challenging the legitimacy of the President's birth, to showing up at campaign rallies with guns, to calling the President a liar during a Presidential Address to the United States Congress, to "feeling threatened" on an airport tarmac.

So don't gimme that shit.  You fucking know better.  It's different when there's a nigger involved.

Yet it was Clinton who was impeached, not Obama...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

You either have a selective memory, or just didn't pay much attention to the extreme right during the Clinton years.  Remember the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994?  That ignited much more of a reaction than what we're seeing with Obama.

QuoteSo don't gimme that shit.  You fucking know better.  It's different when there's a nigger involved.

You planted this notion in your head even before Obama became president.  It simply doesn't exist, except for on the fringe of the fringe.  For you I'm guessing it's your own weird conflicted views on race causing you to act out-- or something.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on March 08, 2012, 11:15:44 AM
Yet it was Clinton who was impeached, not Obama...

I guess I fail to see what that has to do with extreme right militias.  How many House Reps do they have?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2012, 11:19:47 AM
You planted this notion in your head even before Obama became president.  It simply doesn't exist, except for on the fringe of the fringe.  For you I'm guessing it's your own weird conflicted views on race causing you to act out-- or something.

Isn't that who we are talking about here?  The fringe of the fringe?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 08, 2012, 11:27:33 AM

Dunno.  I'm just saying the reaction to Clinton as an anti-gun president was stronger than the reaction to Obama as an anti-gun president.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

I think the person who most feels it is different with a nigger involved appear to be you.

Why is that?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on March 08, 2012, 11:32:10 AM
I think the person who most feels it is different with a nigger involved appear to be you.

Why is that?

I just call a cracker duck a cracker duck, Whitey.  At least I'm not deluding myself with your suburban "oh-it's-got-nothing-to-do-with-being-black" whitey-denial, like you and your boy derfetus.  Bet some of your best friends are black.

And regarding impeachment:  at least that was done under the rule of law, not shouting him down on the floor of the Congress for the first time since the 19th century.  Surprised the President hasn't been assaulted with a walking cane yet.

And Gingrich himself at least had the courtesy to refer to Clinton as the President, or President Clinton;  something he refuses to do with President Obama as a candidate.  It's just "Obama".  Why is that?

What makes this President different than all the other past Defeatocrats?   Hmmmmm.....

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2012, 11:30:21 AM
Quote from: Valmy on March 08, 2012, 11:27:33 AM
You planted this notion in your head even before Obama became president.  It simply doesn't exist, except for on the fringe of the fringe.  For you I'm guessing it's your own weird conflicted views on race causing you to act out-- or something.,

Dunno.  I'm just saying the reaction to Clinton as an anti-gun president was stronger than the reaction to Obama as an anti-gun president.

What has Obama done to get any reaction as an anti-gun president?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on March 08, 2012, 11:51:44 AM

Absolutely nothing.  Which makes him an even more sinister threat.

QuoteIn public, [President Obama will] remind us that he's put off calls from his party to renew the old Clinton [assault weapons] gun ban, he hasn't pushed for new gun control laws, and he'll even say he looked the other way when Congress passed a couple of minor pro-gun bills by huge majorities. The president will offer the Second Amendment lip service and hit the campaign trail saying he's actually been good for the Second Amendment.

But it's a big fat stinking lie, just like all the other lies that have come out of this corrupt administration. It's all part -- it's all part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and hide his true intentions to destroy the Second Amendment in our country. [...]

Before the President was even sworn into office, they met and they hatched a conspiracy of public deception to try to guarantee his re-election in 2012. [...]

And Obama himself is no fool.  So when he got elected, they concocted a scheme to stay away from the gun issue, lull gun owners to sleep, and play us for fools in 2012. Well, gun owners are not fools, and we are not fooled. We see the president's strategy crystal clear: get re-elected, and with no other re-elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearms freedom. Erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and exorcise it from the U.S. Constitution. That's their agenda.

--Wayne LaPierre, NRA, September 26, 2011

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 08, 2012, 11:54:54 AM
to showing up at campaign rallies with guns,

Wasn't it a black guy that did that...

Once.  An obvious plant.  I think it was Clarence Thomas on his day off, too.

Valmy

I am intrigued that after a President wins a second term his party no longer has to worry about elections ever again and has dictatorial powers.

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on March 08, 2012, 11:51:44 AM

His "bitter clingers" comment got everything stirred up prior to him taking office.  A lot of people are still bracing for "what is to come" which has driven up ammo prices something fierce  <_< .  But since he chose to expend his political capital on Obamacare and some other legislation, he hasn't really done a whole lot about guns.

Eddie Teach

Don't blame Obama for the rising ammo prices, it's not like he's the guy in the lab developing the zombie virus...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?