How Many Bottles of Beer Come in a "Case of Beer"?

Started by PRC, March 05, 2012, 03:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A "Case of Beer" has this many bottles:

6 Beer
1 (3%)
12 Beer
7 (21.2%)
24 Beer
22 (66.7%)
Other
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jacob

Like the other Canadians I'm used to "case = 12 pack", "two-four" or "flat" = 24; but frankly I don't give a fuck what you call the packaging as long as I get my beer.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 05, 2012, 05:44:34 PM
Some day you'll leave the 20th century and realize that there is a ton of American beer these days that isn't Bud, Coors, or Miller. 

Someday you will learn to read.   Not four posts above your post I said this:

QuoteI grant you there are some excellent micro breweries in the US.

:P

Barrister

And one day Americans will realize there are also some excellent Canadian micro-brews...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on March 05, 2012, 07:47:16 PM
And one day Americans will realize there are also some excellent Canadian micro-brews...
Your country is just Moosehead and Molson!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 05, 2012, 07:39:12 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 05, 2012, 05:44:34 PM
Some day you'll leave the 20th century and realize that there is a ton of American beer these days that isn't Bud, Coors, or Miller. 

Someday you will learn to read.   Not four posts above your post I said this:

QuoteI grant you there are some excellent micro breweries in the US.

:P
I actually dislike the usage of microbreweries for a lot of the top dogs out there these days.  For the amount of product they produce and the distribution they receive, anything micro in their title seems silly.  Granted they still fall short of the macros, but they are far from being small, localized breweries.  Also, I did give the name of one of my favorite Canadian craft breweries in my post Beeb. :Canuck:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on March 05, 2012, 07:47:16 PM

Unibroue is awesome.  Possibly my favorite craft brewery.  But apart from that, it's all Moosehead, Molson, and Labatt's down here.  I'd love to find some others.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 05, 2012, 08:49:48 PM
I actually dislike the usage of microbreweries for a lot of the top dogs out there these days.  For the amount of product they produce and the distribution they receive, anything micro in their title seems silly.  Granted they still fall short of the macros, but they are far from being small, localized breweries.  Also, I did give the name of one of my favorite Canadian craft breweries in my post Beeb. :Canuck:

"Microbrewery" is a lazy way of saying craft brewery these days.  Some people don't know the difference, but I gave up on getting worked up about it a long time ago. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

I've never encountered a case of beer.
In Holland they have crates with 24 iirc and in the UK are variable size boxes.
Nothing as iconic as a six pack of cans.
██████
██████
██████

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Jacob on March 05, 2012, 05:56:08 PM
I gotta go with the Americans on this one. They've got some fine beer.

And mega-brew lager is mega-brew lager no matter where it's made... the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa... whatever.

Except in Asia it doubles as formaldehyde. And there are no good microbrews.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Pedrito

A case is 15 bottles, if .66 litres bottles; 24 bottles, if .33 litres bottles or cans.

The first case is 10 litres, the second is 7.92 litres. Obviously, the .66 bottle case is best.

If this is the case.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: