Flight attendant, his wife and her lover used Craigslist to find a dog for...

Started by garbon, March 01, 2012, 12:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108261/Airline-steward-swinger-wife-lover-used-Craigslist-dog-sex.html

QuoteFlight attendant, his swinger wife and her lover 'used Craigslist to find a dog for sex'

A husband, his wife and her lover have been charged with conspiracy to commit bestiality after using Craigslist to find a dog for the wife to have sex with.

Shane Walker and his wife Sarah Dae, who describe themselves as swingers in an open marriage, were arrested after an undercover sting operation.

The couple, and her lover Robert Aucker, were held after they drove out to a pre-arranged location to engage in the unnatural sex.

The two men were to watch while Sarah Dae had sex with the dog.

The trio had been hoping to meet the owner of a Golden Shepherd having spent three weeks corresponding with her over the use of the dog.

But when they arrived at the location in Phoenix, Arizona,they were arrested by detectives.

The owner of the dog had tipped off police about the trio's plans and an undercover officer took her place during the meeting.

Before their arrest the three offered the 'dog owner' the opportunity to take part.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said:'People who do this for enjoyment are a different breed, that's for certain.'

Arpaio, who is known as the toughest sheriff in America over his stand against illegal immigration, said the Walkers had described themselves as 'swingers'.

According to the arrest report Aucker,30, said he had been involved with Sarah for a month and she had expressed her desire to have sex with a dog.

Walker, 38, a flight attendant and his 34 year old wife, a freelance photographer, were charged with conspiracy to commit bestiality.

Last year Sheriff Arpaio wrote to Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster after the arrest of two people for using the website to solicit dogs for sex.

Arpaio asked for closer monitoring of the site, but said after the latest arrest: 'I remain extremely disappointed in the leadership at Craigslist.com for refusing to do what they can to stop this.

'While they aren't doing anything to stop it, I will continue to enforce all animal cruelty laws.'

I'm glad that the captions clarify that the dog is a stock image.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Monoriu

I think a human male having sex with a female dog is...technically possible.  How can a male dog have sex with a human female though?  It just doesn't seem possible. 

Berkut

"Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said:'People who do this for enjoyment are a different breed, that's for certain.'"

:lol: Good one.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: Monoriu on March 01, 2012, 12:27:28 AM
I think a human male having sex with a female dog is...technically possible.  How can a male dog have sex with a human female though?  It just doesn't seem possible.

Please elaborate.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

LaCroix

Quote from: Monoriu on March 01, 2012, 12:27:28 AMHow can a male dog have sex with a human female though?  It just doesn't seem possible.

larger breeds are not uncommon among american dog owners. i take it hong kong mostly has yip-yip lapdogs?

Admiral Yi

The dog's outie goes in the girl's innie.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

sbr

I prefer this Google translation from a Dutch paper

QuoteFemale zkt. dog to go from buttock

By: Eric Belsack
29/02/12 - 11:41

Sarah Walker (33) really wanted a beige-colored sheepdog.
In Arizona, two men and one woman arrested over the Internet because they were looking for a dog to take to commit bestiality. The animal had to serve to the woman - the 33-year-old photographer Sarah Walker - sexual pleasure. Her preference was for a beige-colored sheepdog.

The ball started to roll when earlier this month a detective spotted a curious ad on Craigslist. "Woman zkt. Dog," was the text. The detective looked at the ad and there were some mails sent back and forth. After a while it became clear that the woman and her husband - the 38-year-old steward Shane Walker - the dog wanted to use to have sex with wives Sarah.

As the conversation progressed mail, offered the woman at the possible dog vendor to have sex before the dog's turn would come.

Meet in hotel
It finally came to an appointment. This was recorded on the date of day before yesterday. The couple and their companion Robert Aucker (29) presented themselves in a hotel where they are the "seller" would meet with his dog and bestiality would take place.

In exchange for partner
The trio walked right into the arms of the police. During the interrogation explained that Sarah and her husband zeook not afraid of partner swapping. Aucker - a car salesman - known that Sarah had told her that she fantasized about a dog that would ascend. Robert Aucker turn had met the woman through the Internet and had been part of a threesome with the couple.

Photos
The plan was that the two men would watch as the woman had sex with the dog. It was also intended that the dog vendor would participate in the carnal excesses. Meanwhile, the trio has also been shown pictures of dog penises had exchanged among themselves, as well as images of other unidentified animals.

Own dogs in asylum
The Walkers were yesterday again at liberty. The judge however ordered that the two dogs of the flock would be collected in an asylum while the investigation continues.

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on March 01, 2012, 12:43:01 AM

Please elaborate.
:lol:

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Siege

Appaling.
What kind of woman would do something like this?
What kind of men would marry a woman like this?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?