News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hey Valmy! (Texan BBQ inside)

Started by The Larch, February 19, 2012, 09:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Some guy at P'dox is touting the BBQ restaurant of a friend of his in Austin, you might want to give it a shot.  ;)

QuoteKinda weird seeing someone you know get recognized like that, but they deserved it. If anyone's ever in Austin I'd suggest Franklin's BBQ wholeheartedly, if you can stand the two hour wait(hes that popular now). But do yourself a favor and get the fatty brisket, some things are worth the hit to your over all health.

Monoriu

If the goal is to get people to try their food, that picture there is an epic failure  :yucky:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Monoriu on February 19, 2012, 09:27:11 PM
If the goal is to get people to try their food, that picture there is an epic failure  :yucky:

It'll put hair on your chest.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Uh Ed, your sig is from what, cause you sure as shit didn't bag no Buckeye woman.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on February 19, 2012, 09:29:50 PM
Uh Ed, your sig is from what, cause you sure as shit didn't bag no Buckeye woman.

Do you know no any Languish lore? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 19, 2012, 09:30:30 PM
Quote from: katmai on February 19, 2012, 09:29:50 PM

Do you know no any Languish lore? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?

That's Teach's job.

Ed Anger

Sigh. It is a parody of a Lettow quote.

katmai

Oh well that explains it, i try to ignore all of his posts as they are the same as :frusty:

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on February 19, 2012, 09:42:19 PM
Oh well that explains it, i try to ignore all of his posts as they are the same as :frusty:

Look at Raz's sig for the original.

alfred russel

Perhaps this is the difference between the eastern and american palate?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

citizen k

Quote from: The Larch on February 19, 2012, 09:07:26 PM
Some guy at P'dox is touting the BBQ restaurant of a friend of his in Austin, you might want to give it a shot.  ;)

For BBQ in Austin, I go to Ruby's.

The Larch

Why? It's a gorgeous mound of meat, and I'm sure that it won't be served raw.  :P

Eddie Teach

Mono probably doesn't find it slimy enough.

Texas Monthly.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

I admit that BBQ is just not my thing.  Among Chinese, I am considered a meat lover.  But that pile of nothing but meat?  Ewww. 

The Larch

Quote from: Monoriu on February 20, 2012, 06:16:37 AM
I admit that BBQ is just not my thing.  Among Chinese, I am considered a meat lover.  But that pile of nothing but meat?  Ewww.

I'm sure they'll serve it with some potatoes on the side.  :lol: