News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Wider Middle East War in 2012 ?

Started by mongers, February 12, 2012, 09:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will the Stand Off Over Iran's Nuclear Program and Trouble In Syria Result In a Wider War In the ME this Year ?

Yes
6 (33.3%)
No
12 (66.7%)
I choose to redefine the question.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: alfred russel on February 12, 2012, 10:41:54 PM
All those have been achieved as well (with Bin Laden running to Pakistan years ago).

Taliban is back.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

I need to update this thread to 2013. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on May 04, 2013, 07:45:22 PM
I chose the NO option.

Yes, everyone just assume we're are talking about 2013, no point starting a new thread.   

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on May 04, 2013, 07:48:35 PM
I chose the NO option.

Yes, everyone just assume we're are talking about 2013, no point starting a new thread.

I was talking about 2012.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on May 04, 2013, 07:51:35 PM
I chose the NO option.

I was talking about 2012.
So what about now or do I need to start a new thread for 2013 ?  :hmm:

11B4V

So what about now or do I need to start a new thread for 2013 ?  :hmm:

I would click the NO option then.

Admiral Yi

I'm going high risk/high reward and voting yes in 2012.

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2013, 08:12:50 PM
I'm going high risk/high reward and voting yes in 2012.

Outside horse, eh? Big pay out if true.