News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Whitney, NO!

Started by Jaron, February 11, 2012, 08:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I never thought she was. Lindsay has a voice I can't stand. A female Harvey Fierstein.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2012, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 12, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 12, 2012, 01:09:05 PM
I only knew her from Beyond Thunderdome.  She lived longer than most rich celebrity druggies.

:lol:

Lindsay Lohan was actually quite a gifted child actress.

She hasn't been hawt since Freaky Friday.

She's got big boobies
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2012, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 12, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
I only knew her from Beyond Thunderdome.  She lived longer than most rich celebrity druggies.

:lol:

Lindsay Lohan was actually quite a gifted child actress.

She hasn't been hawt since Freaky Friday.
Siege?
PDH!

Legbiter

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2012, 03:37:55 PMShe hasn't been hawt since Freaky Friday.

:yes:

25 years old but she's hit the wall. Hard.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Josephus

:lmfao:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

Too old and too fat for Siegey, but still hot to normal guys. :contract:

She can still clean up well nowadays, her prison photos weren't bad. Definitely going downhill though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

The drugs and the anorexia scarred her. Plus the bleached hair. Blekth.
PDH!

Monoriu

It was a total surprise to me.  I had no idea about her troubles.  I assumed that she remained the same way she was in Bodyguard. 

Razgovory

Quote from: Legbiter on February 12, 2012, 04:49:34 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2012, 03:37:55 PMShe hasn't been hawt since Freaky Friday.

25 years old but she's hit the wall. Hard.

God, she looks like she's pushing forty.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Razgovory on February 12, 2012, 09:50:26 PM
God, she looks like she's pushing forty.

None of us look great after all the booze and speed.   :sleep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Monoriu

So what do people think are her best songs?  I have these four -

Run to you
I will always love you
Greatest love of all
Saving all my love for you

Any other suggestions?  :unsure:

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on February 14, 2012, 10:47:10 AM
So what do people think are her best songs?  I have these four -

Run to you
I will always love you
Greatest love of all
Saving all my love for you

Any other suggestions?  :unsure:

Toss up between I have nothing or I will always love you. But IMO the latter edges out. Brillant vocals.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

keep reading the title as "Whitey, NO!". thought i'd share.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DGuller

Quote from: HVC on February 14, 2012, 11:05:40 AM
keep reading the title as "Whitey, NO!". thought i'd share.
Same here. :unsure:

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.