News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Whitney, NO!

Started by Jaron, February 11, 2012, 08:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

They should just play this on the Jumbotron at every Super Bowl from now on, insead of giving us another shitty Stephen Tyler version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHmdu_I_0zI

Martinus

There is no justice in this world when Whitney Houston dies and Whitney Cummings lives.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on February 12, 2012, 04:18:53 AM
There is no justice in this world when Whitney Houston dies and Whitney Cummings lives.

I was hoping this was about Whitney C losing her show. :(

In other news, while standing in line saw a drunk kid who fell over and people laughed. He fired back - don't laugh, Whitney died today!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

LaCroix

never really knew her, except from mad tv skits :P

Darth Wagtaros

I only knew her from Beyond Thunderdome.  She lived longer than most rich celebrity druggies.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 12, 2012, 01:09:05 PM
I only knew her from Beyond Thunderdome.  She lived longer than most rich celebrity druggies.

That's Tina Turner, you godless douche.  :lol:

Darth Wagtaros

That's right.  I thought she was too young to have done that. Oh well. 

I'll just leave now, and hope that Lindsey Lohan sees her future in this and decides to clean her worthless self up yo.
PDH!

garbon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 12, 2012, 01:12:56 PM
I'll just leave now, and hope that Lindsey Lohan sees her future in this and decides to clean her worthless self up yo.

Not sure I see the comparison. Lindsay Lohan has been using since she was hatched and has no talent. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

Just an example. Hollywood's greatest delight is in making young idiots destroy themselves.
PDH!

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2012, 01:11:49 PM

:lol:

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2012, 01:11:49 PM

Whitney Who, Stun.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on February 12, 2012, 01:23:49 PM
Not sure I see the comparison. Lindsay Lohan has been using since she was hatched and has no talent. :hmm:

She managed to look prettier than Rachel McAdams in Mean Girls. Considering how they look now, that's hard to believe. Though I think McAdams' character's perma-scowl had something to do with it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Lindsay Lohan was actually quite a gifted child actress.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 12, 2012, 03:28:54 PM

Lindsay Lohan was actually quite a gifted child actress.

She hasn't been hawt since Freaky Friday.