0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 09, 2012, 11:29:21 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 09, 2012, 11:23:58 AM
Quote from: Valmy on February 09, 2012, 11:17:37 AM
Where is Red Sonja?  :P
20 movies is enough

Several of the movies on the list already are Jaron options. Dunno if that applies to Red Sonja as well or not.

The true Jaron option would be Hercules in New York.  :contract:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

This thread has made me want to watch Running man again.  It was not the one I voted for, but I still really like it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

LaCroix

if terminator 2 was a schwarzenegger flick, i'd pick that as it is easily the best on the list. however, it isn't. it's a movie starring schwarzenegger, and there is a difference. chose total recall because it's just so.. awesome

Razgovory

It was nicer when the future still looked like the 1980's.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2012, 01:31:17 PM
It was nicer when the future still looked like the 1980's.

And Sharon Stone was really, really hot.

Admiral Yi

The new poll graphics are definitely a huge improvement.

Razgovory

I'm watching Running man now.  I like the old fashion special stunts and stuff.  And that nobody notices Ahnold has an Austrian accent.  Normally in a film an accent like that would warrant a comment.  Or be part of a character.  In the Schwarzenegger films, it's usually just there.

Agelastus

It was a tough choice between Terminator, Predator, Conan the Barbarian and The Running Man...but in the end my lingering soft-spot for The Running Man gave it the nod over the others.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Hmm, looking at this poll, I realize I've never seen the original Terminator.   :hmm:  Might have to watch it tonight.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

grumbler

T2 is my favorite by a fair margin.  Arnie isn't as "Arnie" as he is in Predator or Conan, but the movie is a lot better.

I'm somewhat surprised by the love for Total Recall.  I thought that movie started well, but ended up plumbing the depths of silliness.  I haven't seen it since it came out, due to utter lack of interest.  I'll watch just about any of the others given half a chance.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

All you asses talking up Commando;  it's on Reelz right now.

Alyssa Milano was hawt even then.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 11, 2012, 04:18:56 PM
All you asses talking up Commando;  it's on Reelz right now.

Alyssa Milano was hawt even then.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive