Dutch Supreme Court Rules Theft in Runescape (MMO) a Crime

Started by jimmy olsen, February 07, 2012, 08:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miozozny

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 08, 2012, 12:10:32 PM
Quote from: miozozny on February 08, 2012, 12:09:00 PM
Well, on this version of languish...

Another prodigal son returns?  Who did you used to be?

Hardly a prodigal son, I played two or three EU2 MP games on languish. I think because Daniel A was in them and was banned from Paradox at the time.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Richard Hakluyt

Either Polish or from the 5th dimension, if we get him to say Ynzozoim we will be able to elucidate which  :hmm:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 08, 2012, 11:59:55 AM
Maiden post! :o

Is it a maiden or merely a dude that acts like one? Cause we've already got lettow.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on February 08, 2012, 12:31:33 PM
Either Polish or from the 5th dimension, if we get him to say Ynzozoim we will be able to elucidate which  :hmm:
:lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 08, 2012, 12:31:54 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 08, 2012, 11:59:55 AM
Maiden post! :o

Is it a maiden or merely a dude that acts like one? Cause we've already got lettow.
Lettow doesn't really fall under human categories.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point