Cops hunt Catwoman, alien after Capt. Jack Sparrow hurt in Hollywood brawl

Started by jimmy olsen, February 03, 2012, 05:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

The description of the alien is incredibly vague. It could be anything from ET to a Xenomorph.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46249182/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.TyutVfkU-Xs
QuoteCops hunt Catwoman, alien after Capt. Jack Sparrow hurt in Hollywood brawl
Fight broke out between several people dressed as movie characters

LOS ANGELES — Several people dressed as movie characters got into a brawl on Hollywood Boulevard that ended with a man dressed as "Pirates of the Caribbean" character Capt. Jack Sparrow being pepper-sprayed, according to police.

Officer Rosario Herrera said it was unclear why the Sparrow character, made famous in the movies by Johnny Depp, got into a fight with people dressed as Catwoman and an alien in front of the Kodak Theatre Thursday evening.

Officers responded to a call that there was a disturbance on the stretch of Hollywood Boulevard known to host costumed characters who hustle tourists for a few bucks in exchange for a photo with a celebrity lookalike.

Sparrow was treated for minor injuries. No arrests have been made.

The Los Angeles Times reported that officers were searching the streets after Catwoman, the alien and a second pirate — or at least people in those costumes — fled the scene.

The paper said that in September that someone dressed as SpongeBob Square Pants was held by police after a fracas involving two women in the Hollywood area; a separate incident saw Spider-Man taken away in handcuffs.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on February 03, 2012, 06:17:09 AM
This is just people dressed as superheroes, right?

Why would people dress up as superheroes if they don't have superpowers?  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 03, 2012, 07:21:32 AM

Why would people dress up as superheroes if they don't have superpowers?  :rolleyes:

I don't know. Nostalgia? If they had them once but lost them?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I...see....

I was just reading a piece the other week about the Lenin impersenators in Red Square. Apparently there's lots of them and they identify with names such as tall Lenin, fat Lenin, funky Lenin, etc...
██████
██████
██████

Siege

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 03, 2012, 07:21:32 AM

I dress as a superhero every day.
It is called ACU, Army Combat Uniform.

Alternatively, we called it the monkey suit.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"