News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Top 99 Women of 2012

Started by viper37, February 01, 2012, 10:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josephus

I like number 99. She's in that HBO series Boardwalk Empire, and has been naked several times.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

Gaga lower than sticks like Rooney Mara?  Fakes like Nicky Minaj?  No Madonna?  Squidiculous list  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

HVC

Gaga has a weird face... and may or may not have male genitalia :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: Grallon on February 01, 2012, 12:12:29 PM
No Madonna?

She made the list of hottest 99 women eligible for Social Security if that makes you feel any better.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2012, 12:21:16 PM
No Madonna?

She made the list of hottest 99 women eligible for Social Security if that makes you feel any better.

is she still mysteriously british?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

No Madonna?

And why would Madonna be in a list of most desirable women?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

In defense of Grallon I also thought it was a list of the top 99 women not a Maxim-esque hottness list at first :P

Not that there is anything wrong with that :perv:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Gaga lower than sticks like Rooney Mara?  Fakes like Nicky Minaj?  No Madonna?  Squidiculous list  <_<

I don't think any of the 4 would make my list.

And dude, Madonna? These kind of lists don't even include drop dead gorgeous women of her age, like Nicole Kidman or Michelle Pfeiffer.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Michelle was looking a little beat up last time I saw her on screen.  Had an awesome run though, surprised she held on for as long as she did.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 01, 2012, 12:55:18 PM
Michelle was looking a little beat up last time I saw her on screen.  Had an awesome run though, surprised she held on for as long as she did.

Yeah, she certainly held her own for quite some time.

You know, The Getaway remake was on recently, and I had totally forgotten how goddamned awesome Kim Basinger was back in the late '80s.  Youza.

Eddie Teach

No Madonna?

She doesn't belong on that list either. Her prettiness is of a very ordinary kind.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 01, 2012, 11:23:40 AM
Gretchen Mol?

no, no...the hooker turned girlfriend of the crazy FBI guy.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney