News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Korea- Too boring

Started by Josquius, January 31, 2012, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

Why can't we be the North's Tohoku instead?

It's not that your reply wasn't anticipated, but you really must defend the South. There is a proud tradition of Southerners with mental instabilities to which you can belong, if you but grasp the basic tenet of commonality and clannish defensiveness. 
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

I don't know what you mean by Tohuku.  I don't consider myself southern.  I'm Midwestern.  Missouri didn't even join the South.  It was invaded by the South though, and the
Southerners looted, raped and murdered their way through the state before coming in contact with a real army and having the shit kicked out of them.  The Southerners might have
made a better escape if they were so concerned with carrying away as much ill gotten goods as possible.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

All my posts look like some kind of Modernist poem now.  I can't get the damn thing to format on its own.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 01, 2012, 08:20:55 AM
Also, I now have a Korean girlfriend.

:cheers:
Awesome!
Did you just meet her after getting back from vacation, or did you know her from before?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

jimmy olsen

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on February 02, 2012, 02:09:34 AM

Awesome!
Did you just meet her after getting back from vacation, or did you know her from before?
After, signed up on korean cupid after I got back. Went on one date so far, have scheduled another. Maybe a little premature to call her my girlfriend, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to stir the pot here.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 02, 2012, 04:48:55 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on February 02, 2012, 02:09:34 AM

Awesome!
After, signed up on korean cupid after I got back. Went on one date so far, have scheduled another. Maybe a little premature to call her my girlfriend, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to stir the pot here.

Nice. :)
Good luck, and keep us/me updated.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Caliga on February 02, 2012, 07:37:16 AM
Is she hott?

She's Korean.
Of course she is.
That's like asking if water is wet.

Caliga

I've seen ugly Korean chicks.  One nice thing about Koreans though, in my experience, is that they tend to have bigger tits than most Asians. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Korean chicks are just chubby Filippinos with slantier eyes.

The Brain

Fucking yellow fever sickos. What is it with those short ass legs and flat faces?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on February 02, 2012, 08:02:01 AM
Fucking yellow fever sickos. What is it with those short ass legs and flat faces?

They have kitty cat eyes that look awesome during oral sex.  Squee.

Josquius

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2012, 07:52:43 AM
Korean chicks are just chubby Filippinos with slantier eyes.
Aren't Koreans tall?
Fillipinas are midgets.

QuoteI've seen ugly Korean chicks.  One nice thing about Koreans though, in my experience, is that they tend to have bigger tits than most Asians. :)
I knew it, I'm in the wrong bloody country.
██████
██████
██████