And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Will Die ...

Started by mongers, January 29, 2012, 08:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on January 29, 2012, 01:20:52 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 29, 2012, 01:16:10 PM
Everyone one who has ignored me, keeps on responding to my provocations posts, so clearly not.

Raz have you also considered people who don't ignore you posts, don't respond to them.  ?

Because that's the feeling I get with mine in general.  :P

Actually it doesn't bother me.  See, posting things I think are clever and funny are good enough for me.  One of the perks of being crazy is you always have an audience. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on January 29, 2012, 01:22:45 PM
Cuts down flamewars when one party thinks to avoid the other?

Why would we want to cut down on flame wars?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Jacob on January 29, 2012, 12:47:50 PM
I don't understand the point of an ignore feature. I mean, don't you have the willpower to just ignore a post on your own?
:lmfao:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

I don't understand the point of an ignore feature. I mean, don't you have the willpower to just ignore a post on your own?

I find it incredibly useful at P'dox. It saves me from having to read so much stupid stuff, and from getting me so infuriated as to having to answer and getting bogged down. My work productivity greatly appreciates it.

sbr

The Brain

People respond to me with insults. That hurts.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on January 29, 2012, 03:13:57 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 29, 2012, 02:16:54 PM
:w00t:

No good.

Quote from: mongers on January 29, 2012, 08:53:36 AM
I tried Timmay just as an experiment, but it didn't kill the threads he started.  :(   :P

:contract:

I can live with that. I'll just impregnate his threads with more fun subjects.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Zoupa

lol

garbon

:P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: The Larch on January 29, 2012, 02:24:55 PM

I find it incredibly useful at P'dox. It saves me from having to read so much stupid stuff, and from getting me so infuriated as to having to answer and getting bogged down. My work productivity greatly appreciates it.

Yet you continue to read posts at P'dox. :yeahright:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Hey this ignore function is turning out to be Really useful.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Jesus, I just ignored myself and suddenly I was worried what I was posting.  Beware this power, people.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

The ignore function has made this place slightly more tolerable. Yay.