News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.2 upgrade problems

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, January 28, 2012, 08:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I have just upgraded to SMF 2.0.2.  Please post any issues following the upgrade here.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

My testicles are up in my abdominal cavity, and the Brownstar has definitely not cleared the planet. :ph34r:

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I would like to point out that, with this upgrade, we now have a spoiler tag in the BB code.

garbon

Any chance we can get one of those grey/black based themes?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I'm scared and confused.

Board seems fine, though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on January 28, 2012, 09:52:26 PM
I would like to point out that, with this upgrade, we now have a spoiler tag in the BB code.

I don't think anyone is going to want to use it.

Jacob

[spoiler]I guess we have proper spoiler text too, eh? Or did we always have that?[/spoiler]

Ideologue

Actually, one thing jumped out at me--when you quote a paragraph, it just stretches past the right edge of the screen, and you can't scroll right either.

I mean, it's not the hugest deal, but it would prevent fucking with people's quotes, which is: tradition.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Jacob on January 28, 2012, 10:09:25 PM
[spoiler]I guess we have proper spoiler text too, eh? Or did we always have that?[/spoiler]

This is actually what I meant.  That's a new feature I installed with this upgrade.  I haven't found anything yet to tag a whole thread.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Ideologue on January 28, 2012, 10:12:47 PM
Actually, one thing jumped out at me--when you quote a paragraph, it just stretches past the right edge of the screen, and you can't scroll right either.

I mean, it's not the hugest deal, but it would prevent fucking with people's quotes, which is: tradition.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that yet.

KRonn

Hey, I think something is different here at Languish....    :hmm:

Oh, I see what you did there!    :cool: