News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hey Tamas your e-mail acting up?

Started by Valmy, January 26, 2012, 04:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Because you just sent some Magyar spam to my personal e-mail.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Times are tough.  A man has to do what it takes to get by.

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2012, 04:13:28 PM
Little did you know that Tamas is actually a nigerian prince :contract:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tamas

lol sorry its an article I sent to some friends, and I mis-clicked on your e-mail address, apparently. Thanks for the warning anyway.

As an added bonus, you can watch a short local TV report made at the place I work at.

Valmy

Hey I think I saw you in it!  You work for big blue eh?  Nice.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ideologue

Quote from: Tamas on January 26, 2012, 04:25:45 PM
lol sorry its an article I sent to some friends, and I mis-clicked on your e-mail address, apparently. Thanks for the warning anyway.

As an added bonus, you can watch a short local TV report made at the place I work at.

Is it: Foxconnesque?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

Quote from: HVC on January 26, 2012, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2012, 04:13:28 PM
Little did you know that Tamas is actually a nigerian prince :contract:

QuoteDear Sir:

I have been requested by the Hungarian National Beet Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Hungarian National Beet Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for beet cultivation in the Danube region. The contracts have immediately produced crops equalling 40,000,000 beets. The Hungarian National Beet Company is desirous of beet cultivation in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Hungarian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

Your assistance is requested as a non-Hungarian citizen to assist the Hungarian National Beet Company, and also the Central Beet Deposit of Hungary, in moving these beets out of Hungary. If the beets can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the beets as directed by the Hungarian National Beet Company.  In exchange for your accomodating services, the Hungarian National Beet Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or 4 million beets of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Hungarian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least 100,000 beets in a Hungarian beet deposit which is regulated by the Central Beet Deposit of Hungary.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Budapest, and that during your visit I introduce you to the head gypsies of the Hungarian National Beet Company, as well as with certain travelling folk of the Central Beet Deposit of Hungary.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at [Phone Number]. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Hungarian Government will realize that the Central Beet Deposit is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly, etc.

Yes, I've posted it before. So sue me.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2012, 10:58:06 PM
Hey I think I saw you in it!  You work for big blue eh?  Nice.

I wasn't in it :P

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on January 27, 2012, 02:35:26 AM
I wasn't in it :P

It was just like a dude for a second near the beginning.  Ah well.

Lucidor

Quote from: Syt on January 27, 2012, 12:16:24 AM
QuoteDear Sir:

I have been requested by the Hungarian National Beet Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Hungarian National Beet Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for beet cultivation in the Danube region. The contracts have immediately produced crops equalling 40,000,000 beets. The Hungarian National Beet Company is desirous of beet cultivation in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Hungarian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

Your assistance is requested as a non-Hungarian citizen to assist the Hungarian National Beet Company, and also the Central Beet Deposit of Hungary, in moving these beets out of Hungary. If the beets can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the beets as directed by the Hungarian National Beet Company.  In exchange for your accomodating services, the Hungarian National Beet Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or 4 million beets of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Hungarian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least 100,000 beets in a Hungarian beet deposit which is regulated by the Central Beet Deposit of Hungary.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Budapest, and that during your visit I introduce you to the head gypsies of the Hungarian National Beet Company, as well as with certain travelling folk of the Central Beet Deposit of Hungary.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at [Phone Number]. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Hungarian Government will realize that the Central Beet Deposit is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly, etc.

Yes, I've posted it before. So sue me.

You beet me to it!