Previous topic - Next topic

Do you own or rent your home?

Rent
23 (38.3%)
Own (no mortgage)
6 (10%)
Own (mortgage)
26 (43.3%)
I'm a homeless hipster scum (mongers option)
5 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

DontSayBanana

Also still under 30 for a couple of years.
Experience bij!

OttoVonBismarck

Fuck me I guess I'm in the upper age bracket here  :cry:

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 22, 2012, 09:57:19 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 22, 2012, 12:20:53 AM
Yeah, at least Sheilbh, g, and me are under 30.  (For now. -_- )  Actually, I think HMBob is too.  Ortiz is 30, but he's, well, he's young at heart.

HVC & I are still a couple of years away from being 30.

I became 30 last year. :(  I think I started posting on EUOT when I was 20.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

OttoVonBismarck

At least you've accomplished a lot in your 30 years.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on January 22, 2012, 12:16:27 PM

Just keeping telling yourself what I tell myself;  it's not the years, it's the mileage.

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2012, 01:09:07 PM

Just keeping telling yourself what I tell myself;  it's not the years, it's the mileage.

How is that supposed to make one feel better?

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 23, 2012, 05:55:32 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2012, 01:09:07 PM

How is that supposed to make one feel better?

Why would he want Otto to feel better:huh:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

viper37

Own, with mortgage, slowly going down, only 20 years at most.

Can't see myself going back to a tiny appartment.  Condos/flat do nothing for me.  Total waste of money, but I guess it has its uses for citizens used to live in cramped space.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: viper37 on January 23, 2012, 07:24:47 PM
Condos/flat do nothing for me.  Total waste of money, but I guess it has its uses for citizens used to live in cramped space.

When I bought it, I bought it on the premise that I figured I'd be out of my condo in 5 years.  That was 15 years ago.  :(

Tonitrus

I've always looked at the attractiveness of condos being measured in the lack of needing to do yard work/other maintenance (well yeah, condo fees, etc).

But I suppose that advantage is highly mitigated by allowing unpleasantness quotient of annoying neighbors to magnified intensely by their proximity vis a vis adjoining walls/ceilings.

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 23, 2012, 07:33:28 PM
Quote from: viper37 on January 23, 2012, 07:24:47 PM
Condos/flat do nothing for me.  Total waste of money, but I guess it has its uses for citizens used to live in cramped space.

When I bought it, I bought it on the premise that I figured I'd be out of my condo in 5 years.  That was 15 years ago.  :(
sorry  :console:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.