Paula’s big fat secret

Started by garbon, January 13, 2012, 12:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 14, 2012, 09:54:23 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 13, 2012, 09:57:44 PM
Quote from: Maximus on January 13, 2012, 09:53:56 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 13, 2012, 07:07:01 PM
Fried Food Day is later this month. I like smoked mozzerella, wrapped with some filo dough, and then after being deep fried drizzled with honey.

You had me up to the honey. What is it with people putting sugar on perfectly good food?

I don't get it either.  Cheese and sugar are separate but equal.

Except cheesecake is like a delicious mulatto girl.
Cheesecake is disgusting.  I hate that crap.

You are dead to me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: Ideologue on January 14, 2012, 01:45:40 AM
I haven't eaten a Reese's cup in like four days.  You don't understand my system.

Tell you what, dudes, whenever I get the opportunity, I'll have my pancreas and blood sugar and such looked at.  If I'm healthy, you all owe me an apology.
Sigh.
God you are so dumb. It isn't  so much a matter of how you are now in late 20's
More like what your health will be like when old and decrepit....you know Ed anger and seedys age.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: katmai on January 14, 2012, 12:21:23 PM
Sigh.
God you are so dumb. It isn't  so much a matter of how you are now in late 20's
More like what your health will be like when old and decrepit....you know Ed anger and seedys age.

He might not even make it to grumbler's age!
Experience bij!

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 14, 2012, 09:54:23 AM
Fried Food Day is later this month. I like smoked mozzerella, wrapped with some filo dough, and then after being deep fried drizzled with honey.

You had me up to the honey. What is it with people putting sugar on perfectly good food?

Cheesecake is disgusting.  I hate that crap.

Racist.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: katmaiMore like what your health will be like when old and decrepit....you know Ed anger and seedys age.

If you guys really wanted to give me shit for unhealthy behavior, bear in mind I do consume a lot of tobacco products, maybe even more than I used to.  That's a lot worse for me than a semi-weekly Reese's cup and Snickers luncheon.

Oh also, congrats to katmai for losing 40 lbs of weight.

Or .25 Ideologues. :blurgh:

Oh, and check it dude, I'm applying to a job in Kodiak.  Non fish-guts related.  I did always say I wanted to live in the Pacific Northwest. -_-  What sealed it was the demographics quoted on Wikipedia.

QuoteThe racial makeup of the city was 46.40% White, 0.69% Black or African Americans, 29.1% Native American, 31.73% Asian, 0.93% Pacific Islander, 4.36% from other races, and 5.42% from two or more races. 8.54% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

OU EST VOUTRE DIEU AUJORD'HUI, ZOUPA?

(Then again, it's out of 6300 people. : / )
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I think I have a tapeworm. Can't gain weight.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Uh Ide, they are mostly Filipinos. Working in the fish processing plants

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on January 14, 2012, 01:24:13 AM
I have lost 40 lbs and don't eat reese cups for breakfast, lunch and dinner, ya fucking moron.

Pics please.

Ideologue

Quote from: katmaiUh Ide, they are mostly Filipinos. Working in the fish processing plants

I'll be working in their fish process plants, all right.  Bow chicka bow wow.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Brie and honey is delish.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on January 14, 2012, 05:18:07 PM
Quote from: katmaiUh Ide, they are mostly Filipinos. Working in the fish processing plants

I'll be working in their fish process plants, all right.  Bow chicka bow wow.

Probably has a highly skewed gender ratio as well.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?