News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Paula’s big fat secret

Started by garbon, January 13, 2012, 12:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Fried Food Day is later this month. I like smoked mozzerella, wrapped with some filo dough, and then after being deep fried drizzled with honey.
PDH!

The Larch

Quote from: Ideologue on January 13, 2012, 06:57:59 PM
Yeah, that's basically just a normal breakfast with outsized portions.

But I am pleased that Larch agreed to play the part of Horrified Euro for the evening. :P

Waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs are ok for breakfast. The sizes will depend on how many people will be eating, so they don't necessarily offend me. But fucking tenderloin for breakfast? That's just wrong.

And it horrifies me because it passes for legitimate eating. I've watched Epic Meal Time so I don't get horrified for the cooking per se. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sAw68

The Brain

To be fair to the Americans you don't actually need feet when you have a scooter.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: The Larch on January 13, 2012, 07:07:34 PM

But I am pleased that Larch agreed to play the part of Horrified Euro for the evening. :P

Waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs are ok for breakfast. The sizes will depend on how many people will be eating, so they don't necessarily offend me. But fucking tenderloin for breakfast? That's just wrong.

And it horrifies me because it passes for legitimate eating. I've watched Epic Meal Time so I don't get horrified for the cooking per se. :p

If you say so.  Then again, I routinely eat pizza, spaghetti, and bags of candy for breakfast.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Larch

Quote from: Ideologue on January 13, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

If you say so.  Then again, I routinely eat pizza, spaghetti, and bags of candy for breakfast.

We already know that your diet is completely screwed up.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Jesus. Read the instructions next time.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

Ed Anger

Ideologue

Quote from: The Larch on January 13, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 13, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

We already know that your diet is completely screwed up.

Completely awesome.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

For a MRE sandwich, it wasn't bad. I can live off those when the power goes out again for 3 days.  :alberta:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on January 13, 2012, 07:03:20 PM
I've never fried it.  I either oven roast it or put it in a slow cooker for 5 hours.

You sure you're not talking about plain old loin?

Around here, if it's shaped like a loaf of bread or a turkey roll and roasted it's pork loin.  If it's flat and round and breaded, it's tenderloin.

Maximus

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 13, 2012, 07:07:01 PM
Fried Food Day is later this month. I like smoked mozzerella, wrapped with some filo dough, and then after being deep fried drizzled with honey.

You had me up to the honey. What is it with people putting sugar on perfectly good food?