Which Music Would You Like Played At Your 'Funeral' ?

Started by mongers, January 06, 2012, 04:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 06, 2012, 04:43:45 PM
"Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains will be played.

Shame, as Them Bones would be more appropriate.  :P

edit: Or Dead Again.

Capetan Mihali

I change my mind all the time.

Though I do like Clandestino's choice of the Stone Roses "I Wanna Be Adored," from an incarnation of this thread 5 years ago...
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 06, 2012, 08:53:47 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 06, 2012, 04:43:45 PM
"Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains will be played.

Shame, as Them Bones would be more appropriate.  :P

edit: Or Dead Again.

Heaven Beside You?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Capetan Mihali

Right now I'm thinking "So Much Love" by Dusty Springfield.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

dps

Something that won't be writen until a hundred years or so in the future.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Lucidor

If I could get a decent performance of Fauré's Reqiuem, I'd nod along enthusiastically in my coffin.

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.