They would say that wouldn't they! :angry:

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01/obama-mars/

QuoteWhite House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

By Spencer Ackerman
    Email Author
    January 3, 2012 |
    3:00 pm |
    Categories: Tinfoil Tuesday

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama's past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That's the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as "chrononauts" at Darpa's behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn't agree more. That's one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories  — the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn't just lying about his identity. He's lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980.

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. "Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian," Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that's exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe.

Obama wasn't the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As "Barry Soetero," the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.

Between 1981 and 1983, Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a "jump room." Basiago, a fellow chrononaut, told the website Exopolitics that he saw Obama "walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain." To acknowledge his comrade, Obama is said to have told Basiago, "We're here" — apparently, "with some sense of fatalism."

It is not known what exactly Obama did on Mars. (Socializing Martian health care, perhaps? Building a birth-certificate printing press?) His mission was a perilous one, according to Basiago and Stillings. The CIA wished to "establish a defense regime protecting the Earth from threats from space" as well as a legal claim to "territorial sovereignty," making Obama something of a Martian conquistador. Presumably, Obama's CIA handlers needed him to "acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence" in order to secure the U.S.-Martian alliance. (We'll bet you weren't even aware of Martian animals.)

"Simply put, your task is to be seen and not eaten," an elder chrononaut, retired Army Maj. Ed Dames, is alleged to have told a young Obama.

You can scoff at the idea of Obama on Mars. But it explains a lot. Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space. (Dugan has a demonstrated record of supporting space travel; the "jump room" must be broken.) And who else but a man accustomed to keeping the country's most explosive secret would be comfortable waging so many undeclared wars? Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama's reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

This means that Obama really went to Triton.  This is a government job to make conspiracy truthers look like idiots.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 04, 2012, 09:45:21 PM
This means that Obama really went to Triton.  This is a government job to make conspiracy truthers look like idiots.
Why Triton?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 04, 2012, 09:39:22 PM
If Obama's reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

I assume he's got your vote then.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 05, 2012, 02:36:23 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 04, 2012, 09:45:21 PM
Why Triton?
If you have to ask you don't have the UltraViolet clearance needed to know.
PDH!

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 04, 2012, 09:39:22 PM
They would say that wouldn't they! :angry:

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01/obama-mars/

QuoteWhite House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

By Spencer Ackerman
    Email Author
    January 3, 2012 |
    3:00 pm |
    Categories: Tinfoil Tuesday

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama's past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That's the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as "chrononauts" at Darpa's behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn't agree more. That's one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories  — the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn't just lying about his identity. He's lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980.

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. "Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian," Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that's exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe.

Obama wasn't the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As "Barry Soetero," the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.

Between 1981 and 1983, Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a "jump room." Basiago, a fellow chrononaut, told the website Exopolitics that he saw Obama "walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain." To acknowledge his comrade, Obama is said to have told Basiago, "We're here" — apparently, "with some sense of fatalism."

It is not known what exactly Obama did on Mars. (Socializing Martian health care, perhaps? Building a birth-certificate printing press?) His mission was a perilous one, according to Basiago and Stillings. The CIA wished to "establish a defense regime protecting the Earth from threats from space" as well as a legal claim to "territorial sovereignty," making Obama something of a Martian conquistador. Presumably, Obama's CIA handlers needed him to "acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence" in order to secure the U.S.-Martian alliance. (We'll bet you weren't even aware of Martian animals.)

"Simply put, your task is to be seen and not eaten," an elder chrononaut, retired Army Maj. Ed Dames, is alleged to have told a young Obama.

You can scoff at the idea of Obama on Mars. But it explains a lot. Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space. (Dugan has a demonstrated record of supporting space travel; the "jump room" must be broken.) And who else but a man accustomed to keeping the country's most explosive secret would be comfortable waging so many undeclared wars? Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama's reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

OK, Mart.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

So that's why Newt wants to go to Mars.. makes sense now...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

Lol, these guys sound great. I just have to check out their website!!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

I saw that one of the guys is a lawyer.  How hard is it to become a lawyer?  I'm beginning to think it's much easier then I thought.  Maybe I should try for it.  If this guy, Ide, Fred Phelps, Marty, and Jack Thompson can all become lawyers maybe I have a decent chance.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on January 05, 2012, 02:05:29 PM
I saw that one of the guys is a lawyer.  How hard is it to become a lawyer?  I'm beginning to think it's much easier then I thought.  Maybe I should try for it.  If this guy, Ide, Fred Phelps, Marty, and Jack Thompson can all become lawyers maybe I have a decent chance.

Ide's not a lawyer. Dunno about the other 3.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?