1 (2.1%)
140+
0 (0%)
Jaron-sized
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: January 05, 2012, 11:23:03 PM

LaCroix

the only time i was really ever fat (chubby, more like) was in 5th and 6th grade. broke my leg in gym class in one of those exercises where you run to a point, turn, run back to the start, and then run to a further point. at the turn i broke a main bone in two places. they put me in a wheelchair, and i gained about forty pounds within a few months: hit around 180. then a growth spurt evened me out, i lost the weight, and the years of naturally incredible metabolism have kept my figure

i did gain weight while dating a fat chick for six months (comes with the territory, i suppose?), but it was only five pounds or so. lost that quickly after i broke it off

Eddie Teach

I prefer to think of my extra mass as the ability to kick you all's scrawny asses.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Like fuck I'm going to answer this one.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Capetan Mihali

I was 5'10" and 130lbs in 2008, but put on about 30 pounds within a year on a regimen of SSRIs, cheesesteaks, and beer.  And it all went straight to the gut of course.  Still hovering around 160.  And still 5'10".  Had an awesome bout of food poisoning a couple months ago that let me drop 5 pounds in a weekend.  :thumbsup:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

130?  Oh my.  There's a lot of Reese's cups between that and fighting weight, mon frere.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 04, 2012, 12:11:56 AM
Thicker.

Under what circumstances exactly did you get an opportunity to compare the size of your cock to Jaron's?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: dps on January 04, 2012, 12:54:59 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 04, 2012, 12:11:56 AM
Thicker.

Under what circumstances exactly did you get an opportunity to compare the size of your cock to Jaron's?

:XD:

LaCroix

i think there's something to that theory that we pick partners based on how we are. i'm into anorexic chicks, as i think ide is too. what does the mihali prefer, i wonder

Josquius

Upper 70s-lower 80s. 80s at the minute I guess
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: LaCroix on January 04, 2012, 01:25:34 AM
i think there's something to that theory that we pick partners based on how we are. i'm into anorexic chicks, as i think ide is too. what does the mihali prefer, i wonder

There's plenty of guys into chicks barely half their size.

LaCroix

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 04, 2012, 01:36:54 AMThere's plenty of guys into chicks barely half their size.

i know, because that's what is considered attractive. there are also many fat guys who have no issue with dating fat chicks

Eddie Teach

I've seen a fair number of stick thin dude-fat chick couples too.