And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 17: The Final Countdown

Started by CountDeMoney, December 28, 2011, 06:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 01, 2012, 09:14:41 PM
the Kehoe brothers.

Dude, those assclowns needed to be put down like the simple fuckdogs they were.  BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 01, 2012, 09:16:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 01, 2012, 09:14:41 PM
the Kehoe brothers.

Dude, those assclowns needed to be put down like the simple fuckdogs they were.  BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

No argument there. But the Clinton county sheriff deputies sucked in the shootout.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

A tough day for all-hype teams.  The Cowboys and the Jets both were beaten.

I feel bad for the wildcard teams in the NFC, as the Falcons are going to have a pretty tough path going on the road against a tough New York team, especially as the Falconscan't win unless they're in a dome.  As for the Lions, Drew Brees is like a robot developed in a government lab whose programming consists only of winning football games with heroic passing.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

I predict a Pats-Ravens AFC Championship.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

As amusing as that would be, I predict the Pats lose their first playoff game.  I'll take the field.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 02, 2012, 06:02:16 AM
As amusing as that would be, I predict the Pats lose their first playoff game.  I'll take the field.

They keep showing up with that secondary, they won't get past Cincinnati.

CountDeMoney

Hey Neil--

QuoteBALTIMORE RAVENS 2012 Opponents

Home: Denver, Oakland, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, New England.
Away: Kansas City, San Diego, Philadelphia, Washington, Houston.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 02, 2012, 06:24:01 AM
Hey Neil--

QuoteBALTIMORE RAVENS 2012 Opponents

Home: Denver, Oakland, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, New England.
Away: Kansas City, San Diego, Philadelphia, Washington, Houston.
Nice.  The Patriots at The Bank, plus the shitty teams from the NFC East.  Mind you, there are going to be some tough games on the road next year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 02, 2012, 06:07:55 AM
Quote from: sbr on January 02, 2012, 06:02:16 AM

They keep showing up with that secondary, they won't get past Cincinnati.
I think we can win a shootout with Cincy, the Ravens though...there's a good chance we'd be brutally curbstomped.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Well, the Rams have fired Spagnuolo, so I guess Fisher or Gruden will be having a good chance to become successful.