News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on March 25, 2009, 10:40:51 PM
Sorry Raz I've been working a lot. I don't think I'm going to get to play until next week. :(

I R Sad.  I created a Horde Character on 'Hoof to pass the time, but it's not the same.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on March 26, 2009, 10:03:49 AM
Sorry Raz I've been working a lot. I don't think I'm going to get to play until next week. :(

I R Sad.  I created a Horde Character on 'Hoof to pass the time, but it's not the same.

I have a level 8 orc mage on Hoff.

Sorry. :( After this week I should be able to get a few good hours of wow in. But I have to work like a lot until monday or tuesdays. :( I R Tired.
I want my mother fucking points!

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on March 27, 2009, 02:15:09 AM

I have a level 8 orc mage on Hoff.

Sorry. :( After this week I should be able to get a few good hours of wow in. But I have to work like a lot until monday or tuesdays. :( I R Tired.

Well hurry up.  I want to go to the Crimson monestary!  Also I want your advice on other topics.  Stop being so busy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: Razgovory on March 27, 2009, 06:43:39 AM
Well hurry up.  I want to go to the Crimson monestary!  Also I want your advice on other topics.  Stop being so busy.

On the behalf of myself & the other Wow thread readers, Hi

If it's about WoW ask away, we know more then Korea.

If it's about you're little internet fling with Korea or anything else really : spill it or STFU.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Korea

Have you leveled at all? I am 43 still

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on March 29, 2009, 08:55:55 PM

Woah.  I had no idea you were that high up.  I forgot what level I am.  40 something.

Oh and I need heavy leather.  Lots of it.

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on March 29, 2009, 09:51:51 PM
Quote from: Korea on March 29, 2009, 08:55:55 PM

Woah.  I had no idea you were that high up.  I forgot what level I am.  40 something.

Oh and I need heavy leather.  Lots of it.

No prob. I get heavy or thick leather every time I skin now.  Did I tell you that I am an artisan skinner now? :cool:

Barrister

The problem with getting mounts at level 30 is that without a high-level toon feeding you money its pretty damn hard to get 100g by that level.   :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Korea

Quote from: Barrister on March 31, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
The problem with getting mounts at level 30 is that without a high-level toon feeding you money its pretty damn hard to get 100g by that level.   :(

That's for sure. 

Lucky for me I have boobs so my guild was all too happy ti fork over a lot of gold.

KRonn

Quote from: Barrister on March 31, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
It's about 40g, and it really isn't that hard. In fact I just did it on a lowbie alt. Selling mats on the AH, being careful about spending. Had well over 100g at 30 and mount time. I do remember the days that 100g took what seemed like for ever to get! Now it seems much easier having more exp on earning cash. I just tend to not do it since my mains have the cash to help my alts.

Stonewall

"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Barrister

Well let me rephrase.

I've been both saving like made and selling anything I can get my hands on, and I'm at about 50-some gold at lvl 26 (probably spent 20g on some 14 slot bags), but only because I both know how to make money and know that a mount is coming up.

For a first time player though it's almost impossible without outside help.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.