I guess you made an impression. :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Grey Fox

Cataclysm is a go.

Confirmed so far :

Worgen for Alliance
Goblin for Horde
Both new starting zone are better then the DK starting zone.
Release in 2010
Cap to 85
Starting Zone playable at Blizzcon this week-end.
Deathwing's back (He's the Cataclysm).

Goblin mount is a Spikey Racecar
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Are they really re-working the old world to allow flying?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

7 New Zones : Hyjal, Lost Isles (Goblin starter), Ul'Dum, Twilight Highlands(Grim Batol) , Sunken City of Vashj'ir, Gilneas(Worgen starter), Deepholme.

Everyzone is updated with new art & items.

Guild Levels, 20 of them. Guild Talent trees.

Guild Perks include : mass ressurect after whipe.

@BB, don't know yet. I assume not. YES, Flight Everywhere in Azeroth.

Tauren Priests
Gnome Priests
Dwarf Shaman
Worgen everyclass but Paladins & Priests

Grey Fox

New Secondary Profession : Archeology

Alliance has lost Southshore.

Jaron

They have said they will be redoing Azeroth to allow flying.

Also, they will be removing the old quests and doing a new 1-60 grind in the new zones. As far as things go, to me it seems that although its an xpac this is as good as being "WoW 2" as it gets without actually saying it.

I'm very tempted to start over as a level 1 when this comes out so I can explore all the new content.

In the trailer, they had some fascinating images. Places like Desolace being lush and full of life now, and the poor Barrens being ripped in two by a lava flow. It looks like the horde is going to deforest Ashenvale some more. <_<

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on August 21, 2009, 02:55:58 PM
Are they really re-working the old world to allow flying?
Yes they are completely revamping the old world, with new quests and shit. It's pretty much vanilla getting a full facelift. I so love this. :D

Sophie Scholl

It's shaman and paladin Worgen can't be.  Learn to read charts GF. :P  I'm digging the new race/class combos.  I wonder how they'll work in Tauren priests and Paladins.  Earth Mother powered instead of Light powered?  Would be cool.

Gilneas looks pretty sweet.  Is Tim Burton getting royalties for the style that they pirated from Sleepy Hollow?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Berkut

I am so not interested. At all. Not even a little bit.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jaron

Quote from: Berkut on August 21, 2009, 03:53:08 PM

Your sarcasm is showing! :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on August 21, 2009, 03:38:12 PM
It's shaman and paladin Worgen can't be.  Learn to read charts GF. :P  I'm digging the new race/class combos.  I wonder how they'll work in Tauren priests and Paladins.  Earth Mother powered instead of Light powered?  Would be cool.

Gilneas looks pretty sweet.  Is Tim Burton getting royalties for the style that they pirated from Sleepy Hollow?

Actually that's not Sleepy Hollow, but more like Ravenloft.

As for the tauren, I read somewhere that they are returning to the worship of the sun after centuries of just worshipping the moon. ;)

Grey Fox

@Judas, I was just copy pasting the live blog.

Sophie Scholl

Even with the windmills?  Pure Sleepy Hollow.

Well, if they've been right with everything else, I guess that means Cairne's days are numbered. :cry:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on August 21, 2009, 03:53:08 PM

You sure are following it closely for someone who isn't interested...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.