News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on June 30, 2009, 02:58:04 PM
Blizzard has announced that, in future, they will allow cross-faction transfers.
:huh: Link me plz.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Not that big of a change once you read about it.  I don't see why people think rp-ers would be pissed.  It doesn't really matter I would say.  If they started doing things a la Everquest 2 where you could keep the same race and switch sides, then yeah, that would be a pretty major deal.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Sophie Scholl

Just saw this: http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/wow/en/news/article.aspx?aid=5878
One of the loot cards from the WoW Card Game you can use for an ingame item is a damned rooster mount.  Yes, you can finally legitimately ride a cock around down.  No more pretending with the belf mount, just pure cock goodness under your ass.  Ugh.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

I wonder how much the faction/race changing service will cost.  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Martinus

By the way, I'm leveling my frost DK (tank spec) and he is sweet. Tanking is very nice and he can solo his way out of most elite quests so far (I have finished the Hellfire Peninsula this morning, at level 64, and the only elite quest I needed help with was Cruel Intentions). Plus his dps is godly compared to my old Protection warrior I tried to level.

My current characters are:

Rhaegal (level 80 belf mage, arcane spec), now mostly defunct and used for making bags (tailor/enchanter)
Visseris (level 80 belf paladin, holy spec), healer now on Naxx (jewelcrafter/miner)
Maegor (level 71 orc warlock, affliction spec), PvE dps (inscription/herbalism)
Nymeros (level 64 undead DK, frost spec), tank (alchemy/herbalism)

Once I level the lock and the DK I will have a trio of raiding chars for every role (not counting the mage who I may use for PvP mayhaps).

Korea

I'm in love with my DK. I think this character was made for me. I finally don't suck at WoW.
I want my mother fucking points!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Korea on July 04, 2009, 01:16:45 AM
I'm in love with my DK. I think this character was made for me. I finally don't suck at WoW.

And here in a nutshell is why I quit.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 04, 2009, 03:00:48 PM

You coming back sometime? :(

Korea

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 04, 2009, 03:00:48 PM

:( I don't really suck at wow.
I want my mother fucking points!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on July 04, 2009, 03:34:07 PM
You coming back sometime? :(

Possibly. Not in the near future though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Shit, that sucks. I thought you were Tancy. :P

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.