Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonewall

Quote from: Jaron on July 04, 2009, 09:24:39 PM
Shit, that sucks. I thought you were Tancy. :P

Tancy is my mage.  Sorry J. :)
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Liep

Finally managed to get my warrior to 70, and nexus/uk tanking. Damn that's fun.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Make sure to get the Nexus quests. There are some very sweet tanking items as rewards there. I just tanked through Nexus and got them for my DK.  :cool:

Liep

Quote from: Martinus on July 06, 2009, 05:10:00 PM
Make sure to get the Nexus quests. There are some very sweet tanking items as rewards there. I just tanked through Nexus and got them for my DK.  :cool:
This I did too. 2nd run was much much easier as I also got around to buying glyphs - one extra cleave rocks.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

They are nerfed. They are the worst tanking class at the moment. :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

Ran Utgarde last night while doing a system validation for work.  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Woohoo, got my first Emblem of Valor, by tanking Emalon the Storm Watcher.

And that's without a single T7 piece of gear (just epics from 5-man heroics and reputation rewards).

Caliga

Would you believe that I've been playing WoW since launch and do not have a single level 80 toon?  :blush:

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on July 31, 2009, 06:57:23 AM
Would you believe that I've been playing WoW since launch and do not have a single level 80 toon?  :blush:
:lol:

I have 3 level 80s (a belf arcane mage, a belf holy healer paladin and a Forsaken frost tank DK) and leveling an orc (imo the only race fit to have warlocks :P) Affliction warlock (level 72 now). The mage and the healer have pieces of tier 7 gear, the tank has mostly 5-man and rep (aka "welfare") epics.

And that doesn't include all my aborted twinks and characters I stopped playing at level 60 and didn't bother bringing over from my other servers (notably, a level 60 belf warlock and a level 60 Forsaken warrior).

Caliga

Well, part of my thing is that I have two accounts (one I abandoned to exploit recruit-a-friend) and about 30 toons scattered across them.  On my abandoned account I have a lvl 70 priest and a lvl 68 warrior.  On my new account, I have a lvl 78 mage, a lvl 73 mage, and a lvl 62 DK.  Then I have like 25 other assorted toons than range in level from 12 to around 60.

Fate

Finally killed Algalon after many weeks of wipes.  :)

You're only allowed one hour a week to attempt him. Thankfully Blizzard servers are always stable and you never have players DC or freeze during the run...   :bleeding:

Grey Fox

WoW Free for 1 year now, I think. Don't remember.

WoW Subs Free for 5 month.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

:huh:

You know what would be awesome?  If everyone I know who plays WoW played on the same server.  It'd be like a 60 man guild.