News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Demetrialos from P'dox is still in Vita and apparently I am too since even though Blizzard said were cancelling my account back in April it was billed in June and I logged in to see what was happening.

But for me I'm all WoW'd out, GW2 doesn't keep my interest, just been having fun with Star Trek Online.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

I'm still playing, if you can call it that. Most days I just do a couple pet battles before logging out.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

I forgot to cancel my subscription and it's running til December, so I'm considering trying to get back into it so as to not waste money. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sophie Scholl

I still play regularly on Wyrmrest Accord.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I'm thinking about having another go at WoW.  Who is still playing?  How is the game aging?  Some of the things I have read recently have me hesitant to try again

crazy canuck

I checked my old guild site on Uther.  Looks like they havent been active since February.

That said I cant see myself dedicating 4 hours or more to a raid at this age and stage.  Maybe when the kids leave or I retire or something.  But by that time it wont be WoW.

Eddie Teach

It's gotten too cluttered IMO.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 25, 2013, 07:22:18 PM
I checked my old guild site on Uther.  Looks like they havent been active since February.

That said I cant see myself dedicating 4 hours or more to a raid at this age and stage.  Maybe when the kids leave or I retire or something.  But by that time it wont be WoW.
yeah has been quiet there, but guess they are doing 10mans with the newest patch.

crazy canuck

Quote from: katmai on September 25, 2013, 08:06:48 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on September 25, 2013, 07:22:18 PM

yeah has been quiet there, but guess they are doing 10mans with the newest patch.

Are you playing at all?

katmai

I logged in yesterday for first time in months.  The whole LFR system has kinda turned me off to raiding.

Checking out rift as size able group playing there and enjoying it.

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on September 25, 2013, 08:17:38 PM
I logged in yesterday for first time in months.  The whole LFR system has kinda turned me off to raiding.

Checking out rift as size able group playing there and enjoying it.

How are you handling the million of classes available?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Considering I just dld it last night, been easy so far. :P

Grey Fox

eheh. I'm a little overwhelmed by the choices, hard to pick 1.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 25, 2013, 08:36:33 PM
well I had link from rift forums that was posted on CC and I's old guild that tries to equate the classes to WoW specs just to help folks make up mind.

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on September 25, 2013, 08:40:22 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 25, 2013, 08:36:33 PM
well I had link from rift forums that was posted on CC and I's old guild that tries to equate the classes to WoW specs just to help folks make up mind.

Share?

I've been playing Tera, they gave lvl 58 chars for free this weekend. Too many damn skills + the need to constantly move is damn hard to play.