News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2012, 03:01:45 PM
Lame.  But then the new race are Panda people who live in Pandaria.  That is so lame it sounds like a Saturday Morning Kids cartoon.
Trust me, it's not as lame as it sounds.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

You fuckers are going to make me download it, aren't you?

I don't even want to roll a Panda.  I've fucking Demon Seed all the newbie Pandas in Panda Start-Up Land.  Drop a fucking Infernal on their cuddly asses.

Martinus

I played this game for 7 years. I was excited for blood elves in the Burning Crusade. I was excited for the Arthas lore in the Wrath of the Lich King. I couldn't wait to see the land wrecked by the Cataclysm and the flying mounts in Azeroth. Yet when I look at MoP I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even an inkling to buy and play this.  :huh:

Caliga

That's weird.  So far I like this expansion a lot more than Cataclysm.  As of right now here's how I would rank the expansions:

1. Lich King
2. Pandaria
3. Cataclysm
4. Burning Crusade
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

I'm not attracted to pandas. Sorry.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Iormlund

It's too early to judge whether this expansion is good or not. I have only seen two 'nomal' dungeons so far and my Monk is not even level 10. I haven't tried Pet Battles or PvP.

I do like the revamped talent system, even though a lot of tuning is still needed.

Eddie Teach

They always screw with the talents; I think it's to trick you into thinking it's a new game while not spending the resources to develop one.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

I'm quite enjoying my new panda warrior so far.  I've spent a while just running around the starter area admiring the scenery.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2012, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: Barrister on September 30, 2012, 11:51:02 PM
I am: weak.  :ph34r:

Bastards are going to make me fucking download it.

Doo eet.  You know you're gonna end up doing it, why wait?  Especially if you have some extra time on your hands.

Iormlund

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 01, 2012, 12:04:50 AM
I'm quite enjoying my new panda warrior so far.  I've spent a while just running around the starter area admiring the scenery.

Credit where credit is due. The art team has done a great job there. The dragons look fantastic as well.

crazy canuck

I have played all the expansions up to this.  I didnt have any interest in the Panda and now with Guild Wars 2 I have even less interest.

I wonder whether there are enough people like me to impact their sales.

Grey Fox

You guys aren't talking about the most important new feature, I mean, game.

Pokemon in WoW!

Accound wide pets!

Win!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 01, 2012, 11:56:09 AM
You guys aren't talking about the most important new feature, I mean, game.

Pokemon in WoW!

Yeah, I'm not sure what I think of that. :hmm:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.