News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Now if they only made a playable Taunka skin for the Tauren.... :Canuck:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on May 27, 2009, 02:02:17 AM
Yeah they mentioned a while back they were finally getting to work on the druid animal forms. Overdue imo.

Is that gonna be based on the druid's normal skin tone, or user-selectable, or what?

...or more likely, you need to kill a million mobs to grind some dumb token to get each one.  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Quote from: Caliga on May 27, 2009, 07:09:21 AM

...or more likely, you need to kill a million mobs to grind some dumb token to get each one.  :lol:

This. :D
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Barrister

If you follow the link it turns out the bear and cat skins will change based simply on your hair colour.  Different hair colours are linked to different skins.

Also - why no differing moonkin or tree forms? :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2009, 02:17:05 PM
If you follow the link it turns out the bear and cat skins will change based simply on your hair colour.  Different hair colours are linked to different skins.

Said they were wanting to work on them, which means you'll see them sometime in 2011.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2009, 02:17:05 PM

Skin pattern?  Tauren all have black hair.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Korea

Quote from: Caliga on May 21, 2009, 06:55:16 AM
This thread has been: unusually quiet.  Am I the only one still playing WoW?

I haven't played in quite a while.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on May 21, 2009, 05:56:24 PM
I haven't played in a while.  I stopped when Korea because Korea stopped and I didn't want to play alone.  Also I was getting bored.

I'm ready to start playing with you whenever you are. Although I will be busy with work until Sunday. After that I am good to go.  Wanna play?

pimpicus

I play it once a week or so now, a friend of mine and I get a little LAN together. I'm a level 62 Warrior, he's a 65 DK. I don't play nearly as much as I did before because of my new hours at work. :(

Korea

Quote from: pimpicus on May 28, 2009, 01:42:57 AM

I play it once a week or so now, a friend of mine and I get a little LAN together. I'm a level 62 Warrior, he's a 65 DK. I don't play nearly as much as I did before because of my new hours at work. :(

Do you still have some levels to grant?

pimpicus

Quote from: Korea on May 28, 2009, 10:23:45 AM

I don't know how to check.

Korea

Quote from: pimpicus on May 28, 2009, 10:29:19 PM
Quote from: Korea on May 28, 2009, 10:23:45 AM

I don't know how to check.

Well, let us log on and you try to grant me some levels.

Korea

Okay, so my stupid kittens did something to my wow and all of the buttons and interface have disappeared. How do I get it back?

Korea

Razgovory

Somebody here really fucking pissed me off today! :mad:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017