And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Francorum

Quote from: katmai on June 25, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 25, 2011, 02:36:34 PM
What about the alliance reroll group, you folks still playing?

I can't say, i've been stuck on this island working for last 5 weeks, so not sure if CC, Jaron or Demetrialos are playing much.

I get home tonight so will be checking out what is up tomorrow maybe.

Didn't see Jaron or CC lately. Saw Demetrialos however. My lil paladin is 66 now... I am going for the loremaster achievement... Will probably reach Northrend at level 75.  :lol:
To rent

katmai

Jaron was on last night raiding when i got on, saw CC who is now playing a priest? :o
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Rex Francorum on June 28, 2011, 02:23:13 AM
. Saw Demetrialos however. My lil paladin is 66 now... I am going for the loremaster achievement... Will probably reach Northrend at level 75.  :lol:

So you are following in his footsteps?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

I'm less than 2,000 kills from 50,000 HKs.

Eddie Teach

Goblin starting area is pretty cool. I especially liked running over the line at the bank.  :menace:

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 07, 2011, 01:23:34 AM
Goblin starting area is pretty cool. I especially liked running over the line at the bank.  :menace:
:yes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Hit 85 on my mage today. Gotta say I like pvp much better now than in Wrath, more time to react to the changing situation on the field instead of getting globaled all the time.

Sophie Scholl

I think Zul'drak might be the worst zone I've ever quested in.  Wow.  Just... awful.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

The level 76ish zone? I liked that one. There were a couple annoying quests, but aren't there everywhere?

All of the level 50+ zones during vanilla were pretty poorly implemented, it was like pulling teeth to get to 60 once you'd finished with Un Goro. Also Blade's Edge Mountains when you couldn't fly yet. So I went to Shadowmoon Valley instead.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 22, 2011, 11:34:57 PM
The level 76ish zone? I liked that one. There were a couple annoying quests, but aren't there everywhere?

All of the level 50+ zones during vanilla were pretty poorly implemented, it was like pulling teeth to get to 60 once you'd finished with Un Goro. Also Blade's Edge Mountains when you couldn't fly yet. So I went to Shadowmoon Valley instead.
I guess I've been spoiled by the years since vanilla and how they've been better with flow.  The zone is a combo of poorly worded quests with unclear objectives, kill grinds, and awful drop rate collection quests.  Throw in dismal lighting, and not even the fairly interesting storyline can redeem it.  The only reason I stuck with it was to get the The Argent Crusader title.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

You mean this one? http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=945/the-argent-champion

You could just slap the tabard on and go dungeon grinding.  :lol:

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 23, 2011, 01:08:24 AM
You mean this one? http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=945/the-argent-champion

You could just slap the tabard on and go dungeon grinding.  :lol:
Already got it.  I've actually had the tabard since... level 30 or so? :nerd:

Eddie Teach

Personally, I'm developing a hearty disgust for those quests where there's way more opposition than you can handle and you're dependent upon friendly npcs. Npcs make shitty tanks.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 23, 2011, 02:56:02 AM
Personally, I'm developing a hearty disgust for those quests where there's way more opposition than you can handle and you're dependent upon friendly npcs. Npcs make shitty tanks.
The joys of being a tank.  I don't think I could handle an NPC tank.  Ew.

Martinus

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on July 22, 2011, 08:31:34 PM
I think Zul'drak might be the worst zone I've ever quested in.  Wow.  Just... awful.

Really? It's one of my favourite. I usually go Dragonblight->Zul'drak->Icecrown when I level my characters through 70-80.