Get 100 mounts?

I'd like to play.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 13, 2009, 03:52:43 PM
Get 100 mounts?

I'd like to play.

I know you would. :hug:

But 100 mounts?  It would mostly be an enormous money-sink, combined with endlessly running a few instances.  I doubt it.

I am going for It's a Long, Strange, Trip.  Which is going to mean doing a lot of PvP. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Get full Loremaster from Old World too?

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 13, 2009, 04:00:57 PM
Get full Loremaster from Old World too?

Might do it, but damn that would take awhile...

Grey Fox

Yep, also gets you ton of rep for those faction achievement that you don't have yet too.

katmai

My dad is in town, and my cousin is completing a move up here from California to go to school, so haven't had time to check languish too much, not to mention even playing games.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 13, 2009, 04:04:26 PM
Yep, also gets you ton of rep for those faction achievement that you don't have yet too.

After doing all the Tournament dailies I'm exalted with all the main horde factions.  :)

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on October 13, 2009, 04:05:31 PM
My dad is in town, and my cousin is completing a move up here from California to go to school, so haven't had time to check languish too much, not to mention even playing games.

UNderstood.  I wasn't trying to goad you into playing, just wondered if you and Berk had decided against it.

katmai

Didn't take it as such :P
just was explaning why I haven't been on in a week.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on October 13, 2009, 04:05:43 PM

After doing all the Tournament dailies I'm exalted with all the main horde factions.  :)

Play the warrior when I come back?

Barrister

Sure, I'll dust him off.

Unil you pass me in levels like you surely will. :lol:

Jaron

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 13, 2009, 04:10:51 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 13, 2009, 04:05:43 PM

Play the warrior when I come back?

You have to come home soon. :(
Winner of THE grumbler point.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on October 13, 2009, 03:51:40 PM
I'm not quite sure what I should do next in WoW...

I guess its time for them to pump out another expansion.

Stonewall

I suppose you have to ask what do you want out of the game?  By playing on a server with most people in EST or CST, you're missing out on a lot of the end-game content, like raiding.  If raiding is what you want, move to a server that has more people in Pacific time.  If you're not having fun, find something else to do.  It's a game.  Supposed to be fun.  I tried a demo of Fallen Earth the other day at a neighbor's house.  Seemed very very cool.  I think Lndhnd is playing that right now.  Only one server for the entire game, including Europe, so I imagine there are plenty of people on across the time zones.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Korea

Wow. I finally got my mount for my new character. It feels so good to have a strong black chocobo between my legs.
I want my mother fucking points!