Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Martinus on September 01, 2016, 11:20:10 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 01, 2016, 08:34:21 PM
Is 39 000 gold still alot?

No. I can get twice that with a single WoW token.
Wow.  Your server's economy sucks.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 01, 2016, 11:34:16 PM
Quote from: Martinus on September 01, 2016, 11:20:10 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 01, 2016, 08:34:21 PM
Is 39 000 gold still alot?

No. I can get twice that with a single WoW token.

Why? What would be your server's price?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Martinus on September 02, 2016, 05:51:56 AM

Why? What would be your server's price?
[/quote]
35,980 on Wyrmrest Accord right now.  I haven't checked Moon Guard in a bit.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

I've made a Druid, I enjoy it.

Katmai, I owe you a 10 year old apology.

Eddie Teach

It took you ten years to try a druid?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Liep

Also levelling a druid and also liking the new expansion. Though I do not like what the artefact weapon is doing to my cat so I hope there's a way to change the looks. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

I gotta say I was really hyped for Legion until about mid-July and I cannot seem to regain my hype yet. The Secret World seems like so much more fun at the moment.  :ph34r:

crazy canuck

I really like how they have done the daily world quests.  Once you have at least a friendly rep with all factions you get access to them.  From the map you can see which ones are available and what the reward will be.  The quests change regularly so there is not the sense of the daily grind that was present before.  Also you only need to complete 4 to get the faction reward for the day.  It is a big improvement and something that can keep a players interest for a lot longer than before.

Also as a healer I have no wait times for dungeons.  As soon as I selection the option it pops immediately.   :cool:

Questing with a healer was not nearly as painful as I thought it might be.  I now have all three artifacts and I have tried the dps but frankly, with the dps boost my healing artifact gives me plus my companion, I actually prefer questing with my healer.  It also helps that I am putting all my points into one artifact...

Sophie Scholl

New app allows for access to Class quests/follower recruitment for all characters.  It is pretty sweet and simple to use.  I wish they'd had one for the mind-numbing Garrison Missions, but they learned their lesson for Legion it seems.

katmai

Fine I bought it you fuckers. Won't be able to really delve in till Saturday though.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

We're sorry.

I haven't even bought it, just resubbed for 30days.

Still cant figure what class I want to play & apply my 100 lvl boost to.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on September 08, 2016, 03:33:47 AM
Fine I bought it you fuckers. Won't be able to really delve in till Saturday though.

:lol:

Eddie Teach