News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

I have been looking at this a bit.  One of the things that appeals to me is that secondary skill levels wont matter anymore so I dont have to grind for hours to get those skill numbers up.  Also the timing works out well - by that time all of my family will be off doing other things.  And it looks like Shaman healing is going to be pretty good.  So it might be time for me to dust off my Shaman healer and take it around the block for a spin when this comes out.

crazy canuck

Getting my Shaman ready for the expansion was very easy.  You get a free up to 100 by purchasing the expansion with your secondary skills getting an automatic boost to max ( not fishing, cooking or archaeology).  After that doing the legion invasion spawns got my gear lvl up very fast.  They have made it easy for returning players  :cool:

I have seen a lot of negative comments about trying to level through legion as a healer spec and lots of advice about leveling as dps and saving points to put into your artifact as a healing spec once you hit 110.  But being a contrarian, I will try leveling as a healer and pick that spec for my first artifactt.  I noticed that healing specs get a bump in dps when they put points into their artifact so I don't think it will be all that bad and if there is any chance to group I am hoping there will be very free true healers competing for spots.

Iormlund

Levelling through invasions is very easy. I got 5 characters to 100 in a few days.

I'm coming back after a three or so year hiatus. Haven't decided which class will be my main yet. I wanted to go Demo but it was gutted. It's basically been reduced to Affliction with pets as dots. Disc looks really fun, though I can't see how it'll deal with random damage. Perhaps Druid, which I've never used. I've got a kick-ass Mog for my hunter though, and I'm intrigued by Survival...

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Suckers!

Played and enjoyed the beta but just don't have time to play MMORPG anymore.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 29, 2016, 08:48:52 PM
I have the WoW itch, again!

Don't scratch, you'll spread it around.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Iormlund on August 28, 2016, 03:03:48 PM
Levelling through invasions is very easy. I got 5 characters to 100 in a few days.

I'm coming back after a three or so year hiatus. Haven't decided which class will be my main yet. I wanted to go Demo but it was gutted. It's basically been reduced to Affliction with pets as dots. Disc looks really fun, though I can't see how it'll deal with random damage. Perhaps Druid, which I've never used. I've got a kick-ass Mog for my hunter though, and I'm intrigued by Survival...

Caught up too late on that so my mage is now only level 40. :P But looking forward to playing Legion.

Rex Francorum

Yeah the leveling content is top notch like it was in Draenor.
To rent

Grey Fox

KRonn

I've been playing pretty steadily and was doing the invasions with my less geared characters. Got a bunch of drops and geared up very nicely. So far, so good, and enjoying it.  :)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 31, 2016, 03:49:33 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 31, 2016, 08:30:21 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on August 30, 2016, 08:30:15 PM
One word - awesome!  :cool:

Elaborate.

He'll have quit again within a month.

May well do.  This part is fun.  If it stops having fun I wont keep playing.

Grey Fox

Martinus

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 01, 2016, 08:34:21 PM
Is 39 000 gold still alot?

No. I can get twice that with a single WoW token.