White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 09:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

ulmont

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 05, 2012, 02:08:41 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 05, 2012, 02:05:29 PM
I saw that one of the guys is a lawyer.  How hard is it to become a lawyer?  I'm beginning to think it's much easier then I thought.  Maybe I should try for it.  If this guy, Ide, Fred Phelps, Marty, and Jack Thompson can all become lawyers maybe I have a decent chance.

Ide's not a lawyer. Dunno about the other 3.

Fred Phelps and Jack Thompson were both disbarred, so they were lawyers at some point.

Razgovory

And didn't John F. Kennedy Jr. become a lawyer?  The one that flew a plane into the ocean?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Razgovory on January 05, 2012, 04:13:53 PM
And didn't John F. Kennedy Jr. become a lawyer?  The one that flew a plane into the ocean?

He ran a magazine business into the ocean before he ran his plane into it.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 05, 2012, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 05, 2012, 04:13:53 PM

He ran a magazine business into the ocean before he ran his plane into it.

No, you are mixing them up.  He ran his magazine into the ground.  If he his magazine had been driven into the ocean it might still be afloat.  Conversely if he tried landing his plane on the ground rather then the sea he might have lived longer.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on January 05, 2012, 06:12:33 PM
No, you are mixing them up.  He ran his magazine into the ground.  If he his magazine had been driven into the ocean it might still be afloat.  Conversely if he tried landing his plane on the ground rather then the sea he might have lived longer.

:lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2012, 12:11:14 PM
That game was HARD AS HELL.
Did you ever beat it?  I didn't.  If you read the wiki article on it it talks about the game being rushed and basically unfinished, which partly explains why.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 05, 2012, 07:43:43 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2012, 12:11:14 PM
That game was HARD AS HELL.
Did you ever beat it?  I didn't.  If you read the wiki article on it it talks about the game being rushed and basically unfinished, which partly explains why.

Not that I remember. I remember getting all sorts of nifty toys, yet half my people would get railgunned next battle.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I remember thinking "This game is ok, but it's no Wasteland."
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 05, 2012, 07:47:35 PM
I remember thinking "This game is ok, but it's no Wasteland."

There is supposed to be a Wasteland port to iOS coming 'soon'.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive