Main Menu

OMGWTFSTFUPWN3D

Started by Viking, December 28, 2011, 03:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: fahdiz on December 28, 2011, 06:21:21 PM
She's DEFINITELY married.

No kidding.

And I don't know what she has to be dour about.  Maybe they didn't give her the extra ranch dressing she ordered at the lutefisk salad store.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

fhdz

Quote from: Ideologue on December 29, 2011, 03:30:09 PM
No kidding.

And I don't know what she has to be dour about.

Having to have sex with a Norwegian for the rest of her life?
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on December 29, 2011, 04:59:03 PM
By the way the comparison between Norwegian and American women is a lot more interesting.  :)

Norway has an unfair advantage, the lack of solar radiation.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

I like how American men features gays.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on December 29, 2011, 05:07:49 PM
I like how American men features gays.

Yeah, I don't think most Plains Indians posed like that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: fahdiz on December 29, 2011, 04:48:01 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 29, 2011, 03:30:09 PM
No kidding.

And I don't know what she has to be dour about.

Having to have sex with a Norwegian for the rest of her life?

I could live with it.

A female Norgy would be pretty cool.  Hell, a female Slargos that liked to pretend I was a black guy would be acceptable at this point.

A female KC4 would be pretty sad. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

dps

Quote from: Ideologue on December 29, 2011, 09:40:18 PM

A female Norgy would be pretty cool.  Hell, a female Slargos that liked to pretend I was a black guy would be acceptable at this point.

That's only a medical procedure away.  Well, not so much the pretending that you're a black guy part.

Ideologue

You underestimate how protracted and difficult a process sexual reassignment is.
Kinemalogue

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

dps

Quote from: Ideologue on December 30, 2011, 12:06:20 AM
You underestimate how protracted and difficult a process sexual reassignment is.

I didn't say it was a quick or easy medical procedure.