News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

This is what I'm talkin 'bout

Started by 11B4V, December 28, 2011, 10:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

QuoteHe tells the news agency that there were no arrests "because all those involved were men of God."
:lol:

Israel is like the epicenter of stupid pointless violence.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

The dudes on the left have no chance.  Not only do they get a -2 DRM for uphill melee, the clowns in the back of the phalanx don't know how to handle a broom.  You can't do any damage with the floppy end.

Also, check out the John Brown look alike at the back right.

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 28, 2011, 10:29:31 AM
The dudes on the left have no chance.  Not only do they get a -2 DRM for uphill melee, the clowns in the back of the phalanx don't know how to handle a broom.  You can't do any damage with the floppy end.

Also, check out the John Brown look alike at the back right.

:lol: :Joos :pope:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".