News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ben Nelson won't seek re-election in '12

Started by jimmy olsen, December 27, 2011, 06:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Scipio on December 29, 2011, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 29, 2011, 12:58:57 PM
Quote from: Scipio on December 29, 2011, 12:38:14 PM
You are more delusion than the revolutionaries of 1848 or the Decemberists.  WTG.  You are nearly in Bolshie territory.

:huh:

The Bolsheviks were successful in their revolution.
Successful in murdering millions of innocent Kulaks, which Ide wants to do in America, for the same reason Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin did: they were on the outside looking in.  Ide didn't give a shit about the revolution until his personal life went kablooie.  If Ide and his ilk can kill several million of us who refuse to give up and surrender to the will to violence, then he can have his worker's paradise.

Until then, he can STFU about the triumph of his overeducated and underworked peers in the Occupy Red Ass zone.

:lol:  Almost missed this.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Scipio

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 30, 2011, 04:21:39 PM
Quote from: Scipio on December 29, 2011, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 29, 2011, 12:58:57 PM
Quote from: Scipio on December 29, 2011, 12:38:14 PM
You are more delusion than the revolutionaries of 1848 or the Decemberists.  WTG.  You are nearly in Bolshie territory.

:huh:

The Bolsheviks were successful in their revolution.
Successful in murdering millions of innocent Kulaks, which Ide wants to do in America, for the same reason Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin did: they were on the outside looking in.  Ide didn't give a shit about the revolution until his personal life went kablooie.  If Ide and his ilk can kill several million of us who refuse to give up and surrender to the will to violence, then he can have his worker's paradise.

Until then, he can STFU about the triumph of his overeducated and underworked peers in the Occupy Red Ass zone.

:lol:  Almost missed this.
Glad I made someone laugh.  ;)
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ideologue

I assumed you were serious.  We're usually pretty antagonistic toward each other.

Mind, it doesn't mean I don't like you, Aleks. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Quote from: Ideologue on December 30, 2011, 10:16:25 PM
I assumed you were serious.  We're usually pretty antagonistic toward each other.

Mind, it doesn't mean I don't like you, Aleks. :)

Most laughable posts on Languish are serious.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.