News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Battle of Trenton Day

Started by CountDeMoney, December 26, 2011, 02:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Washington's greatest victory.

Suck on it Brits, and your Kraut stooges.

mongers

Sorry we've fought so many battles down the years, this is just one of those minor ones that gets forgotten about.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

Ed Anger

Great, Guller tainted the victory.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 26, 2011, 03:12:59 PM
Great, Guller tainted the victory.

It was already in New Jersey before he posted about it. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

mongers has a point.  Trenton doesn't even make the top 100 of British defeats.  Saratoga might though.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 26, 2011, 03:43:03 PM
mongers has a point.  Trenton doesn't even make the top 100 of British defeats.  Saratoga might though.

This is more of an Ammurican Victry thread.  I'll make the Brit Defeat thread on January 22.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on December 26, 2011, 02:52:21 PM
Sorry we've fought so many battles down the years, this is just one of those minor ones that gets forgotten about.  :bowler:

I bet in Hesse there is much wailing and gnashing of teeth everytime they remember their national shame at Trenton though.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Quote from: Valmy on December 26, 2011, 04:01:02 PM

:yeah:

I was looking for that, I thought I had it lying around here somewhere.

FunkMonk

I was gonna post that but I didn't want to tempt Siegey.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

sbr

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 26, 2011, 10:34:29 PM
I was gonna post that but I didn't want to tempt Siegey.  :D

Don't need to worry about that, Siege hasn't posted since CdM banned him for a day.  He still seems to log on occasionally though.

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on December 26, 2011, 02:52:21 PM
That's what the losers always say.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".