News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Change! Hope! Kittens! Your very own Obamicon!

Started by Martinus, April 30, 2009, 05:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

From this website:

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/

I just obamized my own picture - people who know me on Facebook can check it out.

From the ones on the website, my personal favourite is:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Oh that's why I'm not getting any of your updates anymore.

Asshole :mad:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 30, 2009, 06:44:48 AM

LOL sorry I read the story about the chick who got fired for using Facebook because her company used a bot "friend" to spy on her, and decided to prune all my Facebook friends from people I have no idea who they are, in a bout of paranoia.

Add me again if I accidentally deleted you. :)

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on April 30, 2009, 07:18:01 AM

LOL sorry I read the story about the chick who got fired for using Facebook because her company used a bot "friend" to spy on her, and decided to prune all my Facebook friends from people I have no idea who they are, in a bout of paranoia.

Add me again if I accidentally deleted you. :)
Maybe you should stop doing crimes instead.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Larch

Quote from: Martinus on April 30, 2009, 07:18:01 AMLOL sorry I read the story about the chick who got fired for using Facebook because her company used a bot "friend" to spy on her, and decided to prune all my Facebook friends from people I have no idea who they are, in a bout of paranoia.

Then why do you add people you have no idea who they are as "friends" in FB?

katmai

Quote from: The Larch on April 30, 2009, 07:23:04 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 30, 2009, 07:18:01 AMLOL sorry I read the story about the chick who got fired for using Facebook because her company used a bot "friend" to spy on her, and decided to prune all my Facebook friends from people I have no idea who they are, in a bout of paranoia.

Yeah be like the Larch and don't add people you even know <_<

:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on April 30, 2009, 07:18:01 AM

:menace:

I love that kind of stuff.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: katmai on April 30, 2009, 07:29:19 AM
Quote from: The Larch on April 30, 2009, 07:23:04 AM

Yeah be like the Larch and don't add people you even know <_<

:P

I already told you about my policy.  :P

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 30, 2009, 07:51:04 AM

It's the primary reason I don't use social networking sites. All the background check agencies and lots of HR departments are searching them now.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 30, 2009, 01:02:45 PM

It's the primary reason I don't use social networking sites. All the background check agencies and lots of HR departments are searching them now.

The internet has made my job MUCH easier.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 30, 2009, 01:18:41 PM

Aha, you're finally admitting it!
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 30, 2009, 01:40:24 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 30, 2009, 01:18:41 PM

Aha, you're finally admitting it!

I admit nothing. I have background checks run on people every week. Sometimes, I do it myself.