News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

You people may now call me: Laird MacCaliga

Started by Caliga, December 22, 2011, 09:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Got the deed in the mail for my new estate on Islay, Argyll.

It's not a large estate, but it'll do.  I hope to have the time to visit it one day.

:scots:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

This is real? How did it come about?

I have heard of dodgy companies selling fake 'lairdships' (no such thing) to Americans, like those land on the moon nutters. I'm guessing its not that sort of thing what with that being aimed at a certain breed of eejit.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Dammit, you passed me in rank.

THIS SHALL NOT STAND.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on December 22, 2011, 09:46:53 PM

I have heard of dodgy companies selling fake 'lairdships' (no such thing) to Americans, like those land on the moon nutters. I'm guessing its not that sort of thing what with that being aimed at a certain breed of eejit.
Yep.  My estate is one square meter and it cost me zero dollars. :cool:

Ed Anger

If I have to, I'll buy a fake German title. Freiherr von Anger. CAL SHALL NOT OUTRANK ME.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2011, 09:48:40 PM
Quote from: Tyr on December 22, 2011, 09:46:53 PM

Yep.  My estate is one square meter and it cost me zero dollars. :cool:
I'm impressed, oh esteemed estate owner! You can plant crops there. Should hold at least one almond tree.   :)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

MadImmortalMan

Is this one of those buy a plot on the moon schemes?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers