And we're back!

Main Menu

What days do you work over Christmas?

Started by Brazen, December 22, 2011, 06:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 22, 2011, 10:07:33 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 22, 2011, 10:04:38 AM
And that will help the Liberal Godless attempt to brutally slaughter all Christians in the streets how?

It will make the Godless Liberals more consistent.  Thus augmenting their power in their quest to slaughter Christians.

Divide and conquer my friend.  They make the Jews think they are their friends then...BOOM.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 22, 2011, 09:58:38 AM
Speaking of the War on Christmas, shouldn't the White House menorah be renamed the White House holiday candelabra?

But what to do about the holiday kneeling and head-touching rugs Obama keeps stashed away?  :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Duque de Bragança

Three weeks of holidays starting Friday 23rd after work. Return on Monday 16 at noon (dawn train to work though).
:)

The Larch

I'll probably have to work next week. It's project closing time!

CountDeMoney

Been on vacation since Tuesday, and I don't see those fuckers again until 2012.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2011, 12:03:00 PM
honeymoon period is over already?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on December 22, 2011, 12:03:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2011, 12:03:00 PM
honeymoon period is over already?

Can't carry over more than 80 hours into the new year, and trying to burn through 5 weeks is a bitch.

syk

The asylum never sleeps. We managed to get all patients into their respective homes from the morning of the 24th till 17:30 on 26th. During that time several colleagues are doing on-call duty. I myself have the 23rd to 25th off.

viper37

I'm working on the 27th-28th, but need to take the rest of the week off to prepare for the New Year's eve dinner and do some personal stuff.  Don't intend to be back in office until the 9th, unless there's an emergency.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

MadImmortalMan

I have only Monday off, but I'm sure I'll run into the annual PTO must-burn time next week. Usually HR calls me and says I have X amount left.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on December 22, 2011, 09:33:55 AM
Quote from: garbon on December 22, 2011, 09:30:25 AM
None. I'm off tomorrow through the 3rd.

Blacks.  :rolleyes:

Nah, just being American and celebrating the family. I saved up some vacation days so that I can make my yearly pilgrimage to Palm Springs. Work is only giving me 2 hours off tomorrow and Monday off.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: The Larch on December 22, 2011, 11:09:05 AM
I'll probably have to work next week. It's project closing time!

Always Be Closing
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Octavian

None. Vacation from the dec. 21. but worked from home the day before so basically vacation from the dec. 20.

Start again jan. 2.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee