News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Navy Gay Homecoming Kiss

Started by Jacob, December 21, 2011, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Saw the one in uniform on CNN. She is indeed easy on the eyes.

OttoVonBismarck

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

OttoVonBismarck

Also, fuck the Navy. Biggest bunch of assclown douchebags in the world.

Habbaku

Gays in the NAVY?!  Now I've seen everything.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on December 21, 2011, 07:11:43 PM
Homosexuality is a mental illness.
I think this is something that we can all agree on.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habbaku on December 21, 2011, 07:13:05 PM
Yeah, what a shocker!  :lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Nelson is rolling in his grave!
Whilst he...
Thinks about Hardy....
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

11B4V

I dont see a problem with this.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Faeelin

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on December 21, 2011, 08:46:02 PM
Nelson is rolling in his grave!
Whilst he...
Thinks about Hardy....

Heh Nelson is one of those sailors of whom it can be definitively said 'he was *not* gay'.  :lol:

His sex scandal was very defininitely hetero ... [Emma Hamiliton]

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius