News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Star Wars The Old Republic Roll Call

Started by Berkut, December 20, 2011, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

I skyped them and got my account locked. They told me they will give it back to me once they finish investigating the matter, and that they should be able to undo most damage.

schaksen

Quote from: celedhring on November 09, 2015, 05:23:18 AM
I skyped them and got my account locked. They told me they will give it back to me once they finish investigating the matter, and that they should be able to undo most damage.

Irritating that people steal account like that, but good that support are willing to help, lets hope they get you out "unharmed".
Formerly known as Gumby, this was/is my pdx nick

Syt

SF Debris is doing a review of the Agent story line later this month, btw. He's reviewed video games before (Mass Effect 2, KotOR, Dragon Age: Origins), and he explicitly focuses on the story rather than gameplay, so this might be interesting.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

celedhring

Quote from: schaksen on November 09, 2015, 07:39:31 AM
Quote from: celedhring on November 09, 2015, 05:23:18 AM

Irritating that people steal account like that, but good that support are willing to help, lets hope they get you out "unharmed".

Got my account back with everything restored. Nice.

schaksen

Formerly known as Gumby, this was/is my pdx nick

celedhring

They also gave me 500 cartel coins for the inconvenience. Nice.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

celedhring

They are reducing companion power in tomorrow's patch. I agree companions are over the top right now, but I hope they don't overnerf them either.

katmai

Where are you CC and Beeb server wise?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on November 17, 2015, 08:52:42 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 17, 2015, 07:47:24 PM

The Harbinger.

Of course it wouldn't be same one I have all my characters on :lol:

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on November 17, 2015, 09:13:59 PM
Quote from: Barrister on November 17, 2015, 08:52:42 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 17, 2015, 07:47:24 PM

The Harbinger.

Of course it wouldn't be same one I have all my characters on :lol:

There's a grand total of 3 west coast servers, and I'm on the PvE server (which coincidentally has the highest population).  Where are you at?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

My characters are on east coast server as it was one CC and my old guild picked. :D