News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fate

"Governor Romney calls the President out of touch. Hey, how many of y'all have a Swiss bank account?"—Vice President Joe Biden in New Hampshire (4/12/2012)

Go Joe!  :wub:

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2012, 11:39:08 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 13, 2012, 11:37:19 AM
Barack Obama?

Yes, the GOP's War on Teh Wommyn has now become the Dem's War On Stay At Home Mommies!

What did he do to start this courageous crusade on those moochers?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Maybe if they had Stayed In School they wouldn't have to Stay At Home?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on April 13, 2012, 11:50:58 AM

Somebody not associated with the reelection campaign, the DNC or Der Weiss Haus said Mrs. Romney never worked a day in her life.  And somehow, it's the negro's fault.  :lol:

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2012, 11:53:32 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 13, 2012, 11:50:58 AM

Somebody not associated with the reelection campaign, the DNC or Der Weiss Haus said Mrs. Romney never worked a day in her life.  And somehow, it's the negro's fault.  :lol:

Clearly a super secret agent advancing his negro agenda.  HE MUST BE STOPPED.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Jacob

This is the GOP response to the Republican War on Women, to win more favourable numbers with female voters?

Is it going to work? It seems pretty feeble.

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on April 13, 2012, 12:27:02 PM
This is the GOP response to the Republican War on Women, to win more favourable numbers with female voters?

Is it going to work? It seems pretty feeble.

It could but they need a few more Democrats saying stupid things for it to get traction.

CountDeMoney

In all honesty, I'm a little disappointed in seeing the Democrats rolling over on this one;  her criticism of Ann Romney was valid, particularly from the economic perspective; but that got lost in the flurry of Teh War on Teh Motherhood.

When I was child, I barely saw my mother on weekends, as she worked midnights and slept during the day.  My sister and I had to play quietly.  We'd wait until she got home on Christmas morning to open our presents.

Mrs. Romney, short of going through the labor pains of dropping 5 little shits, didn't have to worry about any of that.  Plenty of nannies and maids to help her out.

Hell, my brother-in-law and his siblings had maids and nannies growing up.  His stepmother didn't have to work, either.  Unless you consider 3 Bloody Marys a day at the club working.

So, there's a difference between moms and millionaire moms, and that's what got lost in all this.  Ann Romney a stay-at-home Mommy?  Nigga, please.

Valmy

It is not about substance here.  This is about sound bites, gotchas, and spin.  The Democrats whole 'war on women' slam on the GOP is a little unusual since it is about actual laws getting passed.  This is politicians generally try to do nothing, much less pass big pieces of legislation, during an election year.

CountDeMoney

Mittens had fun at the annual NRA convention.  He represents Freedom, and says he will never apologize abroad for America.  USA USA USA

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2012, 02:13:02 PM
Mittens had fun at the annual NRA convention.  He represents Freedom, and says he will never apologize abroad for America.  USA USA USA

Why? George Bush did when the Chinese had one our flight crews.  I suppose this should read "don't go overseas for the next four years cause if things go to shit Romney ain't going waste the words that can get you out alive".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

I really find the 'Obama's apologising for America' a bizarre line.  In terms of Republicans actually getting ready for the election I think it's almost as self-harming as the idea that Obama's not very bright and can't speak without a teleprompter.

They need to work on better lines, because these are demonstrably untrue and don't ring with what anyone else sees.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 13, 2012, 02:46:11 PM
I really find the 'Obama's apologising for America' a bizarre line.  In terms of Republicans actually getting ready for the election I think it's almost as self-harming as the idea that Obama's not very bright and can't speak without a teleprompter.

They need to work on better lines, because these are demonstrably untrue and don't ring with what anyone else sees.

Well, the mouth breathers in Dumbfuckistan are sucking it up, and that's all that matters.