News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on March 15, 2012, 10:13:05 AM
I think it's unfair to assume derSpiess is letting his views on abortion colour his feelings towards Planned Parenthood. It's just as likely that it's a more broad hatred of women in general that motivates him.

:rolleyes:

My mom, wife, and 11-month old daughter would be surprised to hear that I hate women.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

lol, watching Obama's energy policy speech at PG Community College.  Just totally zinged Rutherford B. Hayes.  RUTHERFORD B. PWN3D.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2012, 10:20:43 AM

My mom, wife, and 11-month old daughter would be surprised to hear that I hate women.

I notice you didn't say anything about your mother-in-law.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

I think it's unfair to assume derSpiess is letting his views on abortion colour his feelings towards Planned Parenthood. It's just as likely that it's a more broad hatred of women in general that motivates him.

Using Languish as an outlet is OK, derfetus.  You're safe here.  :hug:

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 15, 2012, 10:30:43 AM

I notice you didn't say anything about your mother-in-law.  :ph34r:

Uh, yeah-- her, too. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on March 15, 2012, 10:20:43 AM:rolleyes:

It's very kind of you to make exceptions for your immediate family :hug:

By the way, are you going to call them whore-pills when your daughter starts using them?

Berkut

I am trying to figure out a rational reason for anyone to have any amount of angst towards planned parenthood (outside the abortion issue), much less the level of hatred commonly displayed towards them.

I mean, they provide reproductive health services to women. How is that such a terrible thing? How COULD it be such a terrible thing?

It is simply bizarre. I can only assume that absent rational explanation, there must be some rather irrational one...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

I don't think you hate women. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on March 15, 2012, 02:19:46 PM
Charming bumper sticker:

It's got nothing to do with race.  That's only what racist Obama supporters think.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2012, 10:29:32 AM
lol, watching Obama's energy policy speech at PG Community College.  Just totally zinged Rutherford B. Hayes.  RUTHERFORD B. PWN3D.

wtf. Insulting Ohio's finest. He lost my vote.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Faeelin

Quote from: Berkut on March 15, 2012, 11:38:22 AM
I am trying to figure out a rational reason for anyone to have any amount of angst towards planned parenthood (outside the abortion issue), much less the level of hatred commonly displayed towards them.

I mean, they provide reproductive health services to women. How is that such a terrible thing? How COULD it be such a terrible thing?

It is simply bizarre. I can only assume that absent rational explanation, there must be some rather irrational one...

It gets better.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/arizona-birth-control-bill-contraception-medical-reasons_n_1344557.html

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on March 15, 2012, 02:19:46 PM
Charming bumper sticker:

Are these ducks having anal sex or something?

katmai

How would you know anything about anal sex?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: Faeelin on March 15, 2012, 05:24:40 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 15, 2012, 11:38:22 AM

It gets better.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/arizona-birth-control-bill-contraception-medical-reasons_n_1344557.html

Arizona is really trying hard to be the most despicable state in the US. And that's not easy, considering it has to compete with Texas.