And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Romney fired his dog.  It had failed him. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on January 12, 2012, 09:55:06 PM
Romney fired his dog.  It had failed him. :(

I better not get blamed this time.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Actually, I just looked it up.  He put a dog on the roof of his fucking car for a 12 hour trip?  Jesus, I told you he was evil.

Ideologue: 172.  The rest of you: maybe like 1 or 2.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ideologue on January 12, 2012, 10:02:20 PM
Actually, I just looked it up.  He put a dog on the roof of his fucking car for a 12 hour trip?  Jesus, I told you he was evil.

Ideologue: 172.  The rest of you: maybe like 1 or 2.

Oh right, I remember this from 08 now.

Sheilbh

He stopped when urine started pouring down the window and hosed the dog down :o
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 12, 2012, 10:19:33 PM
Urine isn't diarrhea.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on January 12, 2012, 03:29:44 PM

Lololololololol.  Fuck it, just give 'em California and New York, if you're gonna be this implausible.
No shit, even a GOP landslide would probably only net 330~ EV.

If Mitt wins it'll be by a small margin.

He's the safe candidate but that doesn't mean electable. In fact a safe candidate running against an incumbent only wins if the economy is awful. Otherwise he loses, but by a small margin. Better to roll the dice on someone who's not safe. You might lose big like Goldwater, but you might win big like Reagen.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 12, 2012, 10:23:06 PM
He's the safe candidate but that doesn't mean electable. In fact a safe candidate running against an incumbent only wins if the economy is awful. Otherwise he loses, but by a small margin. Better to roll the dice on someone who's not safe. You might lose big like Goldwater, but you might win big like Reagen.

:yawn:

We already the article.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

:blush:

I post less than 5% of the articles I read so it's hard to remember which one's I've posted here.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 12, 2012, 10:28:08 PM
:blush:

I post less than 5% of the articles I read so it's hard to remember which one's I've posted here.

You didn't actually post that article, so it is okay. :hug:

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on January 12, 2012, 10:22:50 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on January 12, 2012, 10:19:33 PM
Urine isn't diarrhea.

And still inside the cage, as I understood it.

I also like how his kids were just all "OMFG that's gross!" or whatever Mormons say when they need a forceful interjection, instead of "OMFG dad our dog is SCARED OUT OF HIS TINY MIND."

Someone should strap Mitt's cruel ass to the top of a car heading to Ontario, and see how he likes it.  Presumably he would react with grace under pressure, but if he does shit himself, we can always hose him down.
Kinemalogue

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.