7 (12.7%)
No
35 (63.6%)
What is that?
8 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 54

dps

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 19, 2011, 05:56:36 AM
No. I had a vague description of it from Syt so there was no need.

Yep, pretty much the same here.  Of course, thanks to Marti we all have a more detailed description, but either way I have no desire to see it.

Drakken

Quote from: Martinus on December 19, 2011, 09:25:02 AM
To those who never heard of it, allegedly it involves two women shitting into a vessel and then eating from it. I feel nauseated just by typing this.

Nah, I'll stick to artsy, sophisticated shit-eating like Salò and Pink Flamingos, thank you very much!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 19, 2011, 08:59:55 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 19, 2011, 08:00:43 AM
I like 'Church of Fudge' and 'Shake that Bear' better.

Welp.  Those are also gross.  Well...the bear thing was more weird.

Edit:  But the German one was, of course, sick.  Germans.  :rolleyes:

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/tag/church-of-fudge/

Don't play that one at work either.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Drakken on December 19, 2011, 10:15:10 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 19, 2011, 09:25:02 AM
To those who never heard of it, allegedly it involves two women shitting into a vessel and then eating from it. I feel nauseated just by typing this.

Nah, I'll stick to artsy, sophisticated shit-eating like Salò and Pink Flamingos, thank you very much!

:thumbsup:  Two of my favorite movies, in all earnestness.  :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Malthus

Quote from: The Brain on December 19, 2011, 11:16:05 AM
No. I did see Valhalla Rising though.

Not a fair comparison - seeing shit-eating isn't the same as eating shit oneself.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

viper37

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 19, 2011, 04:48:23 AM
If you have jerked off to it, feel free to keep that to yourself.
Nope.  I've heard about it, even got a full descritpion by a friend, but decided to pass, despite my curiosity.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Drakken

Quote from: Ideologue on December 19, 2011, 10:27:56 AM
Someone's a Cinema Snob fan.

Except that I've actually grown to like Salò, even though I'm not watching it a third time. It's actually one of the few movies I like, yet that I don't enjoy watching. I would refuse to view again because it's exhausting and outright a downer to watch.

garbon

No like Brazen, I know enough by repute. Goatse was enough for me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Drakken on December 19, 2011, 11:37:29 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 19, 2011, 10:27:56 AM
Someone's a Cinema Snob fan.

Except that I've actually grown to like Salò, even though I'm not watching it a third time. It's actually one of the few movies I like, yet that I don't enjoy watching. I would refuse to view again because it's exhausting and outright a downer to watch.

I hire hookers and make them watch Irreversible with me.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ideologue on December 20, 2011, 09:18:43 AM
I hire hookers and make them watch Irreversible with me.
I used to live with a girl whose French boyfriend made her watch that.  It was his favourite film :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

I almost threw up in the opening scene when I watched it.

Motion sickness is no joke.  STOP SPINNING THE CAMERA, GASPAR.
Kinemalogue